Trouble creating c++ classes

I’m having trouble creating C++ classes in my unreal engine 5.2 c++ project for some reason I’m only able to create 1 C++ class and if I try to create another one I am unable to build. I’ve also noticed that upon creating the c++ class its not creating the uasset in the Unreal engine content browser just in visual studios(2019). This causes my project to either crash and not able to be reopened due to creating a new c++ class and I have to deleted the .h and .cpp files or not being able to compile with the new scripts and i have to delete them while the unreal editor is still up.

I’ve tried different solutions such as Deleting the following folders: Binaries, Build, Intermediate, Saved or Deleting the Visual Studio or Xcode solution file (.sln or .xcodeproj) and then regenerating the files and I also tried turning the live coding and hot reload off. However I am unsure if this is an issue on my end or an issue with the editor itself.

1. make sure the target directory for the new class is “Source”
  2. make sure live coding is disabled while creating the new classes.
  3. once unreal finishes the class creation you can rebuild from your ide (even while the editor is running) and changes should reflect the c++ h. and cpp file changes.

Thank you for the help updating my visual studios and reinstalling these workloads also helped

• .NET desktop development
  • Desktop development with C++
  • Universal Windows Platform development
  • Game development with C++
  • C++ profiling tools
  • C++ AddressSanitizer
  • Windows 10 SDK (10.0.18362 or Newer)
  • Unreal Engine installer