Tracker HUD Issue - Visual Bug

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

If multiple Tracker devices are visible on the HUD at the same time, when one Tracker is completed the other one completes itself as well.

Steps to Reproduce

Set multiple Trackers’ “Show on HUD” setting to “Detailed”. Then do the events necessary to complete one of the trackers but not the others. The Tracker that was completed will successfully be hidden from the HUD, while the others will do the animation with the checkmark that signals that they are completed, but then they stay on the HUD like that until they are actually completed.

Expected Result

When a Tracker is completed that specific Tracker should disappear from the HUD for the player, while the other one should remain at it’s current progress (Not changing to the checkmark that makes it appear as if it is completed) and remain on the HUD.

Observed Result

When a Tracker is completed all other ones visible on the HUD do the animation with the checkmark that signals that they are completed.

Platform(s)

PC, have not tested on other platforms to determine if it occurs on them.

Island Code

9265-0145-5540

Additional Notes

Video example of the issue happening:

I’m experiencing this on one of my maps as well. It’s not completely consistent so sometimes the trackers do not disappear but I’d say about 90% of the time they do.

I’ve tried to duplicate the trackers and delete the old ones and tried to right-click to save them but this bug still occurs.

you can turn of the tracker completion ceremony and it stops it but i think epic fixed this the last update ?

1 Like

I did see something in the patch notes about some tracker issues being fixed but it’s definitely still happening for me as of 6/14/24. So, I would say all the tracker UI issues are not fixed as of yet.

I’ll have to test turning off the completion ceremony.

1 Like

@Flak Just to update you on the tracker ceremony as it was fixed in the patch notes but the person ^^^^^^^ is still having issues. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.

1 Like

Turing off the completion ceremony seems to have helped on the trackers that were still having issues. I’m pushing an update now. It definitely was not working without turning the ceremony off on some trackers, though.

Sorry for the delayed reply. This is on a map that doesn’t really get plays anymore but I still would like it to work correctly.

thx for the suggestion!

Glad you got it working!

1 Like

FORT-763831 incident has been created. Status is ‘Unconfirmed’.

i confirm that the tracker is still bugged same issue if you turn of completion ceremony it works