Timeline does not work when I play

Hello,
As the title says, I have created a timeline that plays a video on a texture and makes a sphere move (it’s for a practice exercise). The “level sequence” works perfectly, I can slide through it and see the animations or press play to see how it plays.

But when I play the game in “Selected Viewport” the timeline can’t seem to play on its own (I have to press play) and when I use “Standalone play” the texture stays blank and the sphere doesn’t move no matter what I do.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, I’ve followed several tutorials and none of them seem to work. I can only think it’s the fault of the event graph, but I did exactly what the tutorials told me to do:

Best regards and thanks in advance
(By the way, I am new to the community and I wonder if I am doing something wrong by posting on this forum because some questions I ask have no answers at all (like: Use SceneTexture: Distance Field Ambient Occlusion) and others have up to 30 (The video doesn't show in unreal 5).

I think you might need to use Play instead of Play To, since the latter needs a “to” frame or second to play to, and if you don’t specify that, then it defaults to 0, so it will have nothing to play (there’s no frames from 0 to 0)

1 Like

You are an angel who has saved my life (I had been trying for a long time), indeed that way it works as I wanted; I can’t get the nodes to have the term “target”, but it works anyway, so I guess it’s ok.

Best regards and thanks again