Third Person Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, Paragon characters, QTE & new stuff is coming!

I’m confused, has the new weapon update been released? if not is there any info on when?

Because update is not released yet. With " Third Person Shooter Kit update for UE 4.24 is now live." I refering to update compatibility to engine version, not content update.

No, not yet. I’m writing about my progress on Discord channel -
I’m aiming to finish update content in March, although since I rely on outsource vendors (mainly animations and audio) it can be little later.

Do you think it’s possible for you to add a beam rifle to your weapon update?

What is beam rifle? Like shooting a laser? If so, the you can do it already by updating FX for a weapon.

Almost as hard as teaching differential equations.

New work in progress video from incoming update - greande throwing, new sounds, impact system, item system

Third Person Shooter kit is now on flash sale with for the first time 50% off!

Hi, I’m new with unreal! (former unity user)
When I import your asset manually from content browser, some blueprints don’t compile correctly!
here’s the screenshot:

But these errors fixed when I open the existing “ThirdPersonShooterKit.uproject” and everything is fine!
Is it normal in unreal or something wrong with my import?!

You can’t just copy the files. You need to create whole project from my kit (from launcher) and then copy stuff into it.
Reason why you have these errors and why do this - project has some project settings (DefaultGame.ini - custom collision channels, input) so if you just copy the files to another project which doesn’t have this settings setup, it wont work.

So is the version with the hand grenade out?

Not yet, you can follow work in progress on discord channel

Really slow.

I’ve send update for UE 4.25 on May 10th. Waiting for Epic to process it.

Update for UE 4.25 for Third Person Shooter Kit is now live.

Ok I have it. I don’t see anything for getting the hand grenade to work. Video? What ever???

is this a hard question???

Compatibility update with 4.25 was released. Content (with grenade etc.) wasn’t released yet. I’m working on it everyday to deliver as fast as I can.
I don’t get notifications about new forum posts. It is easier to contact me on Discord. ****

Third Person Shooter Kit is now on spring sale with 30% off price!
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/third-person-shooter-kit

Do you have the new cross hairs in the update? In this video. . I don’t get a lot out of discord. Don’t use it unless I have to. Just think I am giving great advertising.

You mean that red indicator? Yes, that will in the update, it means that there is not enough space to aim.