The Fortunate Son | 3D short | Unreal Engine 5

Hi all, It’s a Scene from the 3D Animated Short Movie called “The Fortunate Son”

Unreal Engine 5. Just for testing the traffic and the pedestrians in the BG.
Stay tuned Awesome things are coming!

All the Best!
Daniel

48 Likes

WOW, this Unreal Engine 5 test render of a scene from “The Fortunate Son” is visually stunning! Thanks for sharing; I can’t wait to see the exciting things you have in store for us in the future. :grin:

4 Likes

Love the music and old-school theme here! Did you base this project after a certain city?

2 Likes

Nice work! (love the bouncy cars)

1 Like

Sorry for the very late reply, but I didn’t received any notifications about these messages. Maybe I need to set this up. btw, Thank you. No it’s just an ordinary American city from the 70’s. There are 5-6 scenes In the movie which takes place in some kind of city environment. That’s why I make an ordinary cityscape. You know, if I just put the camera to the next corner, change the lights and the time, and I get another scene whitout any huge, extra work. That was my goal to make a 70’s city to the BG.

2 Likes

Thank you. I hope I will have enough time to make new things besides my work.

1 Like

Hi all! Here are some brand new images from the movie. This is a new scene called the Factory. Stay Tuned more to come. Unreal Engine 5

More images here at ArtStation:

7 Likes

As some of you may know, I have been working on my own film, “The Fortunate Son” which is a 3D animated short.
The website for the film is now complete and I am seeking financial investors to fund the movie.
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please check out the website and consider investing.

This film, with its distinctive and unique visual style, well-developed characters, captivating and original storytelling will surely be a lasting experience.
It will be a memorable milestone in indie 3D film production. This film will keep you guessing until the very end. #3d #shortfilm #filmmaking #unrealengine5

2 Likes

A sneak peek into the moody imagery of the upcoming film.

#3d #shortmovie #1970s #us #timetravel #unrealengine5 #film
Stay tuned, more to come!

8 Likes

3D animated robot arm, created with Unreal Engine 5.1. I can’t wait for you to see it. Concept from the upcoming shortmovie The Fortunate Son.

2 Likes

Hey there @DanielMagyar!

Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile: The movements look so fluid and realistic. Beautifully done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you Panda!

1 Like

I completely agree with @PresumptivePanda; the visuals in this 1:20-second clip and the attached screenshots are amazing! :star_struck:

The combination of the background music and cinematic sequencing made it feel like I was watching the opening of a “Westworld” intro! It must have taken a while to create such a powerful scene. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Your camera work is top notch! And with that lighting and the vehicles passing by with realistic looking physics, the whole video looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, it was a long process, but it worth it.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

My movie featured in the latest Community Spotlight. Many Thanks!

8 Likes

I saw this from the spotlight. This is awesome work, and I hope to get this good some day!

3 Likes

Here are some Character renders from the movie. Stay tuned more to come.

2 Likes

Very interesting! Keep it up!

2 Likes