Thank You For UE4 !

Same here man! UE4 has replaced Dota2 and DayZ for me as past time. I am now actually producing a game of my own with serious intent. Thanks Epic! Blueprints are badass.

Yeap, thanks for everything and happy holidays!

Well, what to say…

Epic became a big buddy from all indie devs with UDK, your move on also give us access to source and a tight contact with developers with U4 made from you the first “serious partner” to many of us, sounds like you really want to see we grow and bring our crazy ideas to life.

4.6.1 stability is amazing, I’m really abusing from UMG class rewrites-recompiles without get that REFErrors anymore, just one more (DLC sorry by touch on again) and my game will have on U4 a complete and solid solution to make all I’ve planned.

I’m struggling to get the first chapter done on 2015 (my fault, relax! lol) and will be honored on get your feedback on something done with your engine, hope on make you proud and join the other community guys that with their amazing games made you see that your leap of faith on share your tech really made the difference.

Best Regards and an Amazing New Year!

Happy New Year Epic!

:slight_smile:

Thank you for UE4!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]:heart:

Hi

Happy New Years!

Thank You For UE4!

I am having quite the party programming in UE4 C++ every day!

Thank you, at Epic, for UE4!

UE4 is fun!

Positive Feedback For Epic

Dear Community,

I am resurrecting thread as a place where you post your positive happy feedback to Epic about what Epic is doing right!

Post your positive feedback to Epic here!

I’ll start!

Epic thanks again for UE4 C++! I have having fun coding in UE4 every day!

Epic, Thanks for Blueprints!

I am having fun “coding” in UE4 every day!

:wink:

Isn’t such a nice guy?

And yeah, Thank you Epic Games’ staff for helping me a LOT to bring my aspirations to reality.
And thank you Tencent for buying Epic out and making all of possible for small indies :wink:

I found out yesterday that when instancing classes via blueprints using “spawn actor from class” node, you actually can send constructor arguments!
Like for example in my case a sceneryClass blueprint object gets spawned by the level blueprint with arguments, making the level blueprint create one or more scenery objects and control every aspect I would like of these generated scenery objects, even parametrically.

Now how cool is that!

Thank you Epic

Thank you Epic for your involvement with the community.
Thank you for the twitch streams which are my new favorite show and bring you inside the life of Epic!
Thanks for the community Moderators who never leave posts unanswered.

Thanks for letting me hangout with you at GDC =)

oh…and he is cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for resurrecting my passion for game development by giving us UE4.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 8-}

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Happy Valentines Day Epic![/SIZE]

Thanks for giving us the power and freedom to give life to our imaginations!
A little late but, found on Twitter :slight_smile:

Happy (one-day-late) Valentine’s Day to , and all the UE4 developers, enthusiasts, hobbyists, students, promoters, and constructive criticizers whom we all hold dearly in our corporate yet collectively-human hearts.

:o

Thank you for 4.7 Epic!

Thank you for Compiler Deprecation Comments

The C++ upgrade to 4.7 went much more smoothly than I thought it would, thanks to all your very helpful Deprecation explanations!

Thank you for in-engine-code documentation!

And my frame rates are up by at least 20 across the board in 4.7!

Woohoo!

Thank youuu Epic!

Thank You for UMG Cursors!

Wow UMG software cursors are so easy to setup and such an incredible aesthetic improvement!

Thank You Epic!

PS:

For those who are not sure what I mean:

Begin Epic :

You can now create custom Widgets to use as Software Cursors in your project. You can use all the functionality of Unreal Motion Graphics to add text, health meters, tool-tips or whatever you desire to your cursor.

Software cursors can be useful in a number of cases:

Adding cursors to platforms that do not have hardware cursors. For example, a virtual mouse cursor on a console.
Adding cursors which are visually rich, have animations, or have complicated interactions.
Adding cursors that look consistent across PC, Mac, Linux without having to worry about the platform specific formats.

You can use the new “User Interface” section of Project Settings to setup your game’s software cursor Widgets. If you do not specify a cursor, you will get a default hardware cursor.

Thank You For Animation Multi-Threading

Project’s FPS improved by 20-30 Just by upgrading to 4.7!

Thank you Epic for 4.7 Animation Multi-threading!

My project’s frame rates went up by 20-30 just by upgrading to 4.7!

Thank youuuu!

Thank you for UE4!

Glad it helped ! We are looking at other parts of animation that we can push to other cores as well!

Thank-you at Epic and the community of Unreal Engine 4 for:

Blueprints
The Editor (It’s so easy to use!)
All of the integrations
Flipbook / Paper2D
UMG
Sequencer (When we eventually get it)
The Answerhub & Wiki
The Documentation
The import options!
Persona / PhAt!
BSPs!
Root Motion Support
The twitch streams!
The super-hard working Moderators (And Unreal Engine support team!)
The accounts / team (That even works weekends!)
The laid-back friendliness of all the staff
The amount of tutorials / learning resources
The transparency of everything!
Speed of baking Lightmaps (With changeable options!)
C++ Hot Reloading between Projects
The work on dynamic lighting!
's work to provide a great new lighting system!
The research into new and exciting territories!

And everything else I left out!

Seriously, Thank-you every single person at Epic (Even the people that orders all the coffee!) and all the community for being !

You are rock!