TextRenderCompoent not working after building exe

Hello,
I using 4.10.2 & 4.12.2 in both version when i build an exe TextRenderCompoent not working
see screenshots

Hello ,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project in the latest version of the engine?
  3. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  4. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints/settings that may be involved?

Hello ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Thanks,

I couldn’t reproduce this issues in a clean BP project so i change everything to umg in my original project

Hello ,

I am happy to hear that you have found a solution to your issue, if the issue returns and you would like further assistance, please feel free to reopen this issue with a reply. I will be accepting your last comment as the answer for this thread.

Make it a great day