Switchboard Listener Error, won't launch

Hello,

I’m trying to run the ICVFXProduction Production Test. When I open up the switchboard and add the ndisplay devices and unreal devices, I then connect it to the listener and open unreal. All the windows minimize and unreal opens as it should, but after a moment it closes again and I am left with this error. Does anyone know how I would go about fixing this?

LogSwitchboard: Error: Could not start FlipMode monitor …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe
LogWindows: Warning: CreateProc failed: The requested operation requires elevation. (0x000002e4)
LogWindows: Warning: URL: …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe -session_name session_10220 -output_stdout -dont_restart_as_admin -terminate_on_proc_exit -stop_existing_session -process_id 10220
LogSwitchboard: Error: Could not start FlipMode monitor …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe
LogSwitchboard: Display: Process exited with returncode: 0

Thanks

Had a similar error, after trying to open PresentMon.exe manually with double click I realised it was giving “Unauthorised developer” message, after allowing running apps from anywhere in security settings the error goes away and it works for me. Hope this helps anyone with this in the future.

1 Like