Swapping colors in post processing

I need to swap two colors in post processing. Red => Blue and Blue => Red.

My first time doing anything in post processing. What I’ve read about this is that I should use a Post Process Volume and not a Post Process Material.

I have to read a bit more about post processing, but is there an easy way to do this or any tutorials doing something similar?

Hey Ruudscorner -

You can add a Post Process Volume to your level and size accordingly, or set to unbound in the details panel if you want it to be your entire level. In your level blueprint, you can get a reference to the Post Process Volume and get settings from that volume. You should then be able to break Post Process Settings (a HUGE node) and then change a particular setting then make Post Process Settings and reapply to the volume. This should allow you to change the color as you need.

You can achieve that either with a post process material or a custom color look-up table. Check this out to have an idea: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums

Also check out this color LUT collection. I dont remember if red & blue color switch exists in them though. Color Lookup Table Collection - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

Thanks! I will have a look at all these methods.