[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Hi!
Yes, there’s no problem right now. It’s good that you told me about it.

Was that a shader error or something else? I’m using Movie Render Queue and I see 1px solid black line at the right side of the screen when I render 2048x1024, 4096x2048, etc. images.
I’m using Path Tracer pass in Movie Render Queue.

Please show me image and settings movie Render, plsease write to me Lenina62-@mail.ru.
You using 6 task solution or full 360 pathtracing?
If you using 6 task solution. You need update Camera360v2 and add Camera layer.
Example using 0.1-0.2 Overscan Percentage.

@Ivan_Elizarov I’m using Path Tracing 360 projection + Movie Render Queue

**NEWS 29.09.2022. Add new projection Spherical Mirror. ** The update has been sent for verification.

1. Added new Spherical Mirror projection for actor Camera360v1.
    You can find the new projection in the list of projections.
  2. You can also adjust the location and size for UV.
  3. By default, generation is used at startup, but if you need to see the changes in the editor, just uncheck the Quality(Experimental) .
  4. The data is saved to the texture only when the Quality(Experimental) value is turned off.

Example in maps.

Hello i hope you are well ! And very nice plugin.
But i try to render lumen scene, i followed all your steps, but unfortunately i have an issue for 360 video:

I enabled all of this like in your videos and sets the motion blur to 0 / auto exposure manual and vigneting to 0

I don’t know what happen.
Many Thanks for your help

Hi!
Very strange result, I need to check your scene.
Please send your scene to Lenina62-@mail.ru

Settings for your project:

1. To reduce the number of shadow artifacts, decrease the value.
  2. You using Tru Dynamic Sky
    For exposure need changes:

For volumetric cloud please not using randomize:

Result:

If you have stitches, write to me, maybe I missed something and forgot to write.

1 Like

Добрый день!
Есть ли сейчас в плагине возможность рендерить корректное 360 стерео с помощью rasterization методов?
У нас имеется indoor сцена с использованием риалтайм эффектов - lumen, raytraced отражения и незапеченные raytraced тени.
Я уже пробовал использовать -camera_360_v01 360 stereo omni, -camera_360_v01 360 stereo experimental, -camera_360_v02 360 stereo pathtraced и эти способы крашат анрил из-за недостатка видео памяти (2080ti 11gb). Разрешение рендера 7680x7680.

Единственный вариант который работает в этом тяжелом проекте это 360_camera_v02 6 task, я создаю equirectangular проекцию для левого глаза, затем двигаю камеру на 6.5см вправо и рендерю правый глаз, затем сшиваю в overunder картинку. Но при данном способе появляется баг изображения - если в vr очках повернуться назад на 180 градусов, то стерео полностью ломается.
Вы можете подсказать способ как правильно сшить 6 task рендеры двух глаз в корректное стерео, чтобы со всех сторон оно было верным?

Добрый день!
Я сейчас над этим работаю. Пока только доступен pathtracing если нужно захватить эффекты реалистичного глобального освещения, теней и так далее.
У вас очень сложная сцена? Напишите мне на почту? Lenina62-@mail.ru
Да, есть такая проблема если делать такой вариант стерео. Я посмотрю что можно сделать.

Hi ,

I have found your plugin and think about buying it, because it looks very nice, but I would have some question so that I can check if it fits my use-case. I would be happy for your answers!

1. Is it possible to use your cameras (for example fisheye with 200FOV) inside a game, for example as a first-person-view inside a car? Or are your cameras solely for rendering separate images for movies within the Unreal Engine Editor?
  2. If one can use your cameras inside a game, is it possible to access the textures/images rendered by your cameras in C++, in order to do some post processing?
  3. Is it possible to set any arbitrary FOV, for example 190°, 210°, 254°, …?
  4. For the “PathTracing solution”, will it output a geometrically correct fisheye image rendering (based on rays), or does it still use the default Unreal Engine camera model with rasterizer? What is the maximum FOV here?
  5. Do you have any performance numbers? Is it possible to render images with 200FOV with 30Hz?
  6. You mentioned in your documentation, that you have 1 C++ class. Is the logic of the different rendering solutions contained in C++ or within the Blueprints?

I hope that I did not misunderstand some of your offered functionality!
Best regards and thank you!

Hi!
Please write to me to Lenina62-@mail.ru and I will write to you in more detail.

1 Like

NEWS 07.10.2022. Mini Update.

1. I added menu for 6 task solution and PathTracing
  2. Add PathTracing solution to menu.
  3. Automatic save all settings when closed widgets.

08.10.2022. Interesting news :smiley: UE5.1.0
The changes that will affect Camera360v2 and this is very pleasing.

1. Lumen working for Camera360v1 in Camera360v2 , While the preview version, Lumen is launched manually, but in general it works :slight_smile: I need time to check everything.

1. Now a synchronous rendering of all cameras will appear. In our case, all frames will be synchronous.
    But I need to make many changes to automate everything. This good for 6 task solution :slight_smile:

1. Pathtracing , This may please us who use PathTracing.

Example:

Wait for news. and I have a lot of work to do :slight_smile:

1. Shader Compilation.

I checked when you click compile shaders (Pathtracing) when changing the projection, the project is not recompiled completely, only the shaders used.

I also noticed one problem, for some reason the compilation speed depends on Incredibuild. I constantly had messages about a problem with the license and apparently it worked incorrectly, only two processor cores were used. After removal via Visual Installer, shader compilation is performed by all processor cores and the speed has increased many times.

2 Likes

Hello, . I want to thank you for the great work you’ve done. I used your 360 rendering plug-in extensively for my recent project. I also tried other approaches to 360 rendering inside UE5. Yours is the best of all, for me it is obvious. Please, keep updating it. Here is the link to the VR cinematic done with help of your plug-in:
https://youtu.be/st88c6MD9K4

Hi, Bochek!
Thank you for using Camera360 in your projects. It’s a fantastic journey :))) Very beautiful work!

Hello , I am trying the 6 task solution but the final stitch doesn’t seem to work, it throws the same error as you stated previously:“Command Line Encoder: [image2 @ 000001c35882c040] Could find no file with path ‘C:/…/FaceBook/Image.FinalImage.%04d.jpg’ and index in the range 0-4”
The manual convertion doesn’t work aswell
I set FFMPEG as your video shows and I can’t find a solution

Hi!
Please check path for FFMPEG and Images. (Space and _ symbol ) please not using in path.
And you can check manual conversion.

NEWS 27.10.2022. Update for Camera360v2. I found some errors when saving and loading settings. I’m sending a small fix to the market.

Version 1.13.4 27.10.2022.

1. Add Panoramic Mode - Using a standard plugin with subsequent conversion to any desired projection.

And please using Custom Resolution for Panoramic Mode.

2. For Layer → Camera → Added the ability to disable unnecessary cameras.

3. Add in Manual Conversion Other Projections.

Manual mode helps to do automatic stitching and conversion, if it could not be done using Movie Render Queue

You can check your version and update information link

1 Like

When I render, the exr image is not synthesized in facebook, and UE prompts some errors. But when I render png everything is normal, is there any solution, because I really need the image with objectid