[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Thanks! Email sent.

Hi ,

I’ve just purchased the plugin, managed to go as far as rendering them in Facebook 3:2 format. So next step is converting to images.

• I downloaded FFMPEG 5.0
  • Placed the folder on C:
  • Pick the ‘Path FFMPEG Dir’
  • Ran Widget_PythonExec

However, the process still couldn’t be run. It keeps giving me a blank window for 1 sec before it’s gone again.

Do you perhaps know how to fix this?

Hi!
Thanks for the purchase.
I checked your settings, you need to change the file path
Please check path , not using ( space or _ in path) .
Example:
Problem C:/Render Test/Image.jpg or C:/Render_Test/Image.jpg
Correct C:/RenderTest/Image.jpg

1 Like

NEWS 20.07.2022. I Found solution for 6 task rendering and Niagara system.
This solution allows you to get a 6-task rendering of images with particles without seams.

1. I recomended baked animation for particle. Using Simulate Cache niagara plugin in Unreal Engine.
    Try check tutorial:
    UE5.2- Niagara Sim Caching plugin- You can use Niagara effects in real time with the Cinematic (SUB) - YouTube

or You can other solutions:
You need open Niagara and find oprion Seed

1. If you see not syncronic niagara

If you see that the particles are not synchronized
1 Like

NEWS 27.07.2022.
Thanks a lot to William, thanks to his questions, I found a solution to increase the rendering quality and clarity using Pathtracing.

Standart Settings. Focus 20. 2:1 Sensor Width and Height .

Result. Blured image.

New solution. Focus 40 or 1:1 Sensor Width and Height + Add Layer Camera + Overscan Percentage 1.

Result.

Don’t forget that the rendering time will be increased, so it’s not necessary to use huge samples values.

We can say that these settings replace Screen Percentage, which makes the pixel density larger.

1 Like

Hi , Thanks for your plugin and the tutorials, are amazing.
just a question, you find already the way to get 180 stereo from lumen scene?

thanks in advance

Good news.
I found a solution that will allow you to get Lumen without seams, and I also checked this solution for stereo, it seems to work.

I am currently developing an automated solution, it is difficult to name the deadlines yet.
In the photo you can see that there are no seams in the upper part of the projection.
I have to do a lot more work before I can make this possible.

You, in turn, can use 6 task rendering twice, for example. First, render your camera at the -3.2 mpx position, this will be the left eye. Then change the position to +3.2 mpx, it will be the right eye. The total distance between the eyes will be 6.4.

Then you can combine the images in any program.

3 Likes

Hi have someone ever asked you if 360 V2 is able to render with water addon Fluid Flux?

I cannot find any topic about it, maybe somebody can answer this , I give it a chance .
Thanks
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
Sorry, I didn’t check this plugin. It seems to have been released quite recently. You will have to check it yourself

1 Like

17.08.2022. WARNING. Error Range Frames.Command Line Encoder: Could find no file with path and index in the range 0-4

A problem has been found, due to which the rendering of the final frames was not performed.

example error:
Command Line Encoder: [image2 @ 000001c35882c040] Could find no file with path ‘C:/Users/Utente/Desktop/FaceBook/Image.FinalImage.%04d.jpg’ and index in the range 0-4

I will make a correction soon.

1. A temporary solution. If you need to shift the beginning of the frame, please focus on the green frame start line.

2. In FFMPEG Limits stitch output for 1 camera - 6400px.
    In future versions, I will bypass the restrictions, but for now I ask you to use the maximum value of 6400px.

NEWS 21.08.2022. Lumen for BigCity level Matrix
Hello everyone. Today I found a temporary way that can help avoid seams when using Lumen.

Lumen GI uses the screen space to create this effect, it should be borne in mind that when using Lumen in very dark places, with increasing brightness, seams begin to appear.

Settings:
You need to add a High Resolution layer and Anti-Aliasing in 6 task solution.

I will check this solution in other projects with Lumen and write in the same message.

Test №2. Archviz Project.

Settings in 6 task solution:

But there is a small problem with stitching, I’ll check what the problem may be.

I need to run some more tests.
Update:
I found problem and fix.
You need added layer → Camera

Result.

4 Likes

NEWS 23.08.2022. Next Update information.

1. Added the ability to do 2D rendering using 6-task rendering. In the final, the image is stitched into the desired projection.

2. Added two projections, for each eye (Left and Right) for 2D rendering. You can do stereo rendering of a 2D image for each eye separately, but for this you need to recompile the shaders each time.
    The solution works for 6-task rendering.

3. For 6 task solution added projection 2D stereo.

4. I have set a time limit to 6400 pixels for a single camera. The maximum projection resolution is 19200x12800 (2:1) or 19200x19200 (1x1) for a fulldome. I plan to give the opportunity to make very high images, but I will have to wait a little.

This is not the final update, as many things are under development, and many customers already need the working functionality of some solutions.

All information about updates you can see in actor BP_Camera360_v2 → Version

NEWS 27.08.2022. A small update to eliminate errors.

1. I made of the widget for conversion and stitching in manual mode.

This is done in case there is a reset of stitching or an error.

but if you see this error, please. Let me know.

07.09.2022. NEWS. Update tutorial.

Hi. I’ve recently purchased Camera360 v2, and I am trying to use it to created 360 stereo (dome?) images for VR (Oculus Quest 2).
I am having trouble trying to follow how this might be done.
Is there a way to do this natively with the plugin?
Alternatively, is the recommended method to generate separate images for left and right eye, and then use the plugin’s “manual conversion” to stich them together?

Any advice, or step by step help here would be greatly apprciated.
thanks

Hi!
You have two possible solutions.

1. Camera360v1 (included in Camera360v2) → Add to scene CameraRec360 and Camera Point 360

And look tutorial for rendering solution
    Tutorial 27. Camera 360. Rendering 5 Solutions - YouTube

2. Using camera 360v2 →
    Look tutorial FullDome + Mask
    Tutorial 1. FFMPEG, 6 task Solution, PathTracing, Lumen, Raytracing. - YouTube
    Example rendering left eye. Change position to 6.4px to right and rendering Right Eye.
    Next step, using stitch manual (it’s fast)
    Tutorial 1. FFMPEG, 6 task Solution, PathTracing, Lumen, Raytracing. - YouTube

If any question, you can tell me , my mail Lenina62-@mail.ru

21.09.2022. NEWS. Mini update soon. VR180 projection for 6 task solution.

Example result:

Please restart Epic Games Launcher and check Update.

Do you have the same problem and how to solve this problem?
I render from frame 0 to 90, but it stops at frame 5, and the system reports an error.

Command Line Encoder: [image2 000001c86365cf80] Culd not get frame filename nunber 2 from pattern ‘C:l/RenderCanera50utout ![](file:///C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png)TemporylImg.pn.
.Use ‘-frames :v 1’ for a single image,or '-update’ option,or use a pattern such as %03d within the filename.
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

Hi!
Please send email to Lenina62-@mail.

Was the problem with slight camera offset fixed so far when switching to 360 view mode and using path tracer?