[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

loving the plugin, just did my first test with the widget 6 task.
im getting a pretty strong cube effect.
i tried with no PP and still have it.
i turned off exponential height fog and it still didnt go away…
not sure what else to try…

thanks!!

Hi there. I’m having some weird problems with the plugin. and maybe it is me but the process is not so straight forward to use. maybe the parameters should have some number orders. but anyways, I will describe 2 problems I have

1. the camera while rendering seems to be falling with gravity. this happened after the project craash once. maybe some setting changed, etc. but I dont know.

I put the two blueprints in the scene, “rec” goes with actvate camera, square ratio, VR180 stereo mode.
(do I really need to activate Omni in project settings and the plugin for stereo pano?) I did it without it and it worked. until the project crashed.

for a second project and second computer I activated Omni and stereo pano plugins.

second project is rendering LEFT and RIGHT stereo. I dont even know how to change it to Top Bottom. is there such an option? I dont seem to find it.

another problem Im having is the seams. this one, I dont know if there is a solution while using atmospheric fog.

Hi!

1. If you using Camera360v1 (included Camera360v2), if you using VR180 stereo, you not need activation Omni.
  2. You need Add to scene → two actors Camera_Rec_360 and Camera_Point_360.
    For Stereo 180VR, you can using SideBySide, but not topbottom.
  3. Atmospheric Fog.
    Try check in Directional Light → Occlusion Light Shaft → False , and Light Shaft Bloom → False.

Hey

The problem im having at the moment is that with the 6 task solution, all renders are coming out identical ? Rather than the distinct change in angle between the 6 cameras, What have i done ? haha thanks

Hi!
Please check, in sequencer you need activation Camera Cut → CinemaCamera
try check last tutorials

NEWS 21.06.2022.
I’m back from vacation. Now I will respond to your letters more promptly.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m going to check out this scene today.
But I remember solving this problem, somewhere the post process uses a chromatic offset or some kind of post process in the camera, for this reason the seam may be visible.

It’s always better to ask :). And it’s better to get the perfect frame and check everything for mistakes.

hey, I deleted the post, so I found out that the reason for this stitching was the process that I applied after rendering in “Luminar Neo”.
cheers

Excellent :slight_smile:

Just bought the plugin - was testing a scene in UE5. Using the path tracer, it does not appear to work with nanite meshes. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi!
Please send image in this message, need to look.
If you see problem in pathtracing mesh in nanite, try check this solution

Hey , Im having a problem with V2, the automatic stitching of images seems to not always happen. It seems to be random, Sometimes it works and i get a final image but not always.
Is there a way to stitch these manually or ensure it works every time? I’m running some very long renders so I need the final stitch to final image task to be reliable.
Im loving the plug in so far, just a few things i need to work out.
Thank you

After further research is seems like sometimes the images in camera folders are named like this : Image.FinalImage.0000 and some times like this : Image…0000.

The first example works with the conversion and the second does not.
Im not sure what is causing this change in namespace as im not changing any of the expressions in the output.

Hi!
Please check, try using png, jpg, bmp for output image.
If using exr, you see image…
Please write me to email Lenina62-@mail.ru.
And please check, the file path should not contain (spaces and dashes: example C:/Image test/Render or C:/Image_test/Render), need C:/imagetest/Render. There must be a straight path.

Thank you for this. Ive tested and using EXRs was the issue. I can use PNGS fine for this project but may contact you again about the possibility of using EXRs in the future.
Can i also ask about the mask feature?
I suppose i could just add this in post but if its possible to get it out of render that would be nice.
I don’t seem to be able to , do i need to apply Alpha in deffered rendering?

Thanks for the support

Hi!
I see you look tutorial

for alpha mask.
Please check all folders in FullDome folder, when you rendering + alpha mask, you see in folder FullDome, new folder :slight_smile:
I will need to test the EXR rendering functionality.
In future i think added in this postprocess function mask.

Thank you so much for your quick reply and the great support.
This is working now as expected.
Best
Scott

Hi @Ivan_Elizarov !
I have a few questions:

1. Can we use 6 tasks solution with PathTracing?
  2. Will there be seams when using PathTracing + 6 tasks solution?

I’m worried how to hide seams with Path Tracing (I disabled all Post process volume settings I found)? I can’t really adjust auto exposure that much as it will make the scene much worse…

Hiraianlp !

Please write me to email Lenina62-@mail.ru
I haven’t added the ability to render PathTracing and 6 task rendering yet, but if it’s needed now, you can do it.

Find MovieRenderAsset_FaceBook3x2_Current and change all cameras Deffered Render to Path Tracer.
This way you will get a PathTracing rendering.

In all solutions, you can avoid seams.
Can you send an example image to my email? Lenina62-@mail.ru