[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Hi!
Yes, if using quality stereo slize 1, try using quality slize 3-4

Hi!
Please tell me what version engine you using?
Please send images settings 6 task solution and your sequence track?

Hi Ivan,
In the 6 Task Solution/Camera, Overscan Percentage 0.0 (Everytime I render or hit, Apply All Changes, this value automatically changes to .17 how do I stop this??? I want it to be 0.0.

Thank you kindly for such an amazing plug-in

Hi!
This for Overscan for Mask seams, but if not need → 6 task solution → button Camera → Disabled

Brilliant… thank you.

1 Like

Hi Ivan,
I’m using UE 5.4.2 and v1.4.2 of your plugin.
I’ve attached screen grabs of my test settings as well as of the sequencer. Hope that’s enough, otherwise let me know.

Hmm!
Try this settings?

I see you using AA → Spatial Sample 1 and Temporal 3, maybe this not working, you need try maybe Spatial 2, Temporal 2 and check render. Or try using settings for FullDome from tutorial

Hi Ivan, I used the latest Camera360v2 Version 1.4.2 in the UE5.4.2 version, but I still got a pop-up error when rendering. Is this a normal phenomenon? Will it affect the framerate of the sequence frames I render? Or will it have other problematic effects?
Pop-up screenshot:

Screenshot of plugin version:

Hi, thanks a lot for the plugin! I started to switch to 5.4, and was wondering if there is already a way to render volumetric clouds with the plugin? I know it was not possible before.

Sorry I don’t how how to post a new question on this thread, I could only find a reply option,

I’ve sent you a couple of emails and I wanted to know if I could get some help from anyone.

When I open the camera 360 v2 widget, nothing happens when i click on all the parameters, am i missing something? I am new to unreal.

Hi!
Yes, it’s normal! :slight_smile: Don’t worry!

1 Like

Sure, yes, volumetric working :slight_smile:

Hi!
Please send message to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru or telegramm Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2

NEWS Fix problem double conversion for 5.3 and 5.4 version.
When you using Spawnable and Spawn Actor from Class, you see this problem double conversion

The update stopped the attempt of double conversion, this problem should no longer occur.

Hi Ivan. Great plugin you developed here. I am using it to render several sequences in 360. Does the 6-task solution support a queue system that allows rendering all the sequences consecutively?

Hi everyone, I asked Ivan but I’m asking the forum as well.

I’m on a Mac M2 ultra and after installing, uninstalling and reinstalling twice I’m getting the same issues,

5.3.2 = I can see the blue print class in the content browser but It doesn’t show up on the top of the screen where I can accept the 6 track solution.

5.4.3 = I can see the plug in on the top of the window and can select 6 track solution but when I open it nothing happens when i click on the parameters.

Is there a version I need to roll back too in order for it to finally work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey I’m replying 2 years later so I am not sure if you are still active. But do you have an answer to this? Would like to know before I take the dive with Fluid Flux! Do you have experience with this @Ivan_Elizarov ?

The same plugin. After rendering, I got 6 “camera” folders. However, MRQ failed when compositing the fulldome sequence. Is there any solution?

Hi!
An engine update has recently been released and some functions are not working properly.
I’m releasing an update now, it should fix most of the problems.

NEWS 24.07.2024/Update Fix for 5.3 and 5.4

An engine update has recently been released and some functions are not working properly.
I’m releasing an update now, it should fix most of the problems.

Please restart epic games launcher

Changes:

1. Hiden console command from ffmpeg;
  2. Working all slize quality for stereo
  3. Fix problems stitch fulldome
  4. Fix problem Render layers, but in 5.3 (if need layers, At the moment, stitching layers in this version works from index 1. For example, you have three layers index 0,1,2, it will sew two layers 1 and 2)