[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Hi,

Love this plugin! I’m about to render a long 8K stereo 360 clip with about 5000 frames. It’s got loads of foliage, grass, and trees, all moving with the wind. Planning to do this in 500 frame chunks. Will the wind movement in the foliage look seamless across chunks? How do I make sure it does?

Thanks for any tips!

Hi!
Thank you very much!
I recently did a 360 stereo project just with trees and a lot of foliage, using the example of Electric Dreams and grass and trees, foliage all looks great using this asset.

1 Like

i have new problem…how to solve this?

Please attach here settings:

1. Output Movie Render
  2. Convert settings
  3. Export Format

Hi. Is there a way to render 360 stereo with a specific OCIO config (10 or 16bits output) or scene linear EXR half float?

1 Like

Hi!
I added all the settings from Movie Render, it should work.
You need try

Hi Ivan,

I just bought this plugin, but I ran into a problem: I added the plugin, but when I click on ‘6 task solution’, unreal immediately freezes. I’ve tried it on multiple projects, any idea?

Hi!
You can send project to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru?
And check 2d rendering, if not using plugin?

Hi,

When rendering with UE5.3 with 6 task solution, the stitches of cam1, 2 and cam5 are not aligned and there is a seam. Also, only the foliage part of the tree model is not rendered by cam1 and cam2.

The rendering settings are as follows (resolution and frame rate are specific settings), and the post process volume setting does not seem to be the cause.
What are the possible causes?

The following method does not create a seam, but there is an error with the picture shown in the view window, and the shadow is hard as if no GI was applied

Hi!
Please result to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru, need look your seams and i tell you

Hi Ivan! Got another problem that I don’t know how to fix. I am rendering a 360 photo and after it goes through the entire process I get this error. Can you help? Thanks for your awesome support!

I have a question. The picture I rendered is whiter than the color displayed in the window. Why?

Hi there Ivan, I am having an issue with black outlines in my renders. I’ll attach an image example below.

I can confirm that my post-process volume has all the recommended settings - Vignette, Bloom, Chromatic Aberration and Lens flares are set to 0. Exposure is set to Manual and Light Shafts are disabled in the Directional light.
I am using Ultra Dynamic sky and I have followed the recommended settings there as well: Random cloud formation on run = off, Project mode = Cinematic/Offline, Apply exposure settings = off and I added the post-processing volume into the UDS BP in the scene.
I’m using UE 5.2, I have FFMPEG installed correctly in C:\FFMPEG, and I’m using version 1.3.6 of the plugin. Raytraced shadows and skylight are enabled in the project. Camera post process blend weight is set to 0.
I will attach screenshots of the widget as well. I have tried lots of different settings here but these give me the best result so far.

I can’t find any other solutions on the forum or videos, could you please get in touch. Thank you!

Hi, EZ3DAvatars!
Thanks!
Hmm, decode, you using convert to mp4 or any video format?

1. Try reinstall FFMPEG → 6 task solution → Setup FFMPEG → Download and Automatic install
  2. Try convert to png for test?

Hi, KaterinaGyzeleva!
I recommended using last version 1.4.0 fix for 5.2 or 5.3 version engine.
And try using render all camera

If not helper, please tell me to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

1 Like

NEWS 23.04.2024. Support UE5.4

1. Support 5.4 v.
  2. Fix Paralel and Axis mode for Render All Camera

Hey Ivan, where can we get the version for UE 5.4? Can’t seem to find it. It’s not in the vault and on your marketplace it says it’s still only up to 5.3.

One more question. Is it possible yet, in 6 Task Solution with FullDome, to stop the render and then resume from where it left off? Instead of having to start the render from the beginning again.

1 Like

Hi Ivan,
Thanks for the plugin, it’s really helpful in our production.

We would like to know if it’s possible to render multiple sequences from different levels using the Movie Render Queue ? For example I have a Level_1.umap and its sequence Sequence1.uasset and a Level_2.umap with Sequence2.uasset, and I want to render both in one launch.

On the other hand we sometimes encounter crashes when using the 6 task solution while it exports the camera’s renders. It ends exporting Camera 2 's outputs and before continuing for Camera 3, Unreal’s window freezes (All the camera’s images are rendered in 2000x2000, it just when it exports in 8000x4000).

Hi!
Please waiting, i send plugin to marketplace, i think approved 1-2 days! :slight_smile:

Hi!
I need to check it out.
I hope problem in 5.4 fix when freeze export.
I was doing tests and it seems there were no freezes in the projects as in version 5.3.
But you need to check.