[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Hi, I would like to dynamically change the position of the cine camera in a level sequence using c++ or blueprint. Can you tell me how?

I would like to change the position of the cine camera with the player controller as shown in the image above.

Hi Ivan!
I have downloaded the latest update of the plugin and I noticed some changes to how individual camera frames are exported.
Previously: 1 EXR frame from CAMERA1 was around 23mb, now it is around 703mb per frame.

My “output resolution” setting is 2400x2400. In the previous versions the output resolution of the exported individual frames was also 2400x2400, but now it is 9600x4800

My “final output resolution” setting is 7200x3600 which is correct for the final output export. But I see that the exported FaceBook output is 9600x4800.

700mb per frame, per camera is too big for me, and I need an .exr export for better color grading.

I have 2 questions:

• Is there a possibility to use the older export method instead for smaller filesizes?
  • Is there also an option to skip the Facebook export? I don’t need it and it uses a lot of space.

Happy holidays!
Glenn

EDIT: Hmm it seems that this issue only happens when using EXR’s and not with PNG’s. I will do some more testing later.

Hi! In stereo sorry, For stereo, I’m working on it, but it will be in 2024. Now it works for Monoprojection.
Try check → Menu → Camera360v2 → 6 task solution → Camera → Render Synchronic? I not sure, but please check

Hi!
I need to check this, when EVR rendering happens, it can save other layers, which increases the size. if you need a previous version, please let me know Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru . I keep all versions for emergencies.

Strangely, in the last update, I only added the possibility of synchronous rendering for 360 mono and accelerated rendering for 360 stereo, while it is difficult to say what the reason may be.

Please check if you have additional layers in Deffered Rendering? If yes, try remove and check size.

Hi!

Hmm, try cast to CineCamera and Camera Component

hello. I tried sending to Cinecamera, but the camera component failed. Is there any other way? I moved the location using the method below, but was unable to film task 6.

I need to check this, when EVR rendering happens, it can save other layers, which increases the size.

Nevermind it’s not just an EXR issue. I have no additional layers. The big filesize is because of the high resolution. Higher resolution EXR file means bigger filesize.
I found out that it happens after a Camera sequence is done rendering.

First it exports to a 2808x2808 resolution (20mb) then it converts it to a 9600x4800 resolution (703mb) as you can see in attached images.

Could this be because of the new seam removal method?

Yes, maybe, try open menu Camera360v2 → 6 task solution → Camera Disabled and check render?

1 Like

I don’t quite understand what you want to do :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s it!! I tried it without the “Camera” setting and everything exported correctly and without seams. Previously I had the “Overscan Percentage” enabled but I guess that is not needed anymore :slight_smile: .

Thanks again for your help and I hope you have a good New Year’s Eve.

I rendered a simple 35 second VR180 stereo sequence, and it took 18 Hours, created 143 output folders, and used 455GB of space …

Settings:
Output resolution: 2800x2800
Projection: VR180
Convert output resolution: 4096x4096 (8192x4096 final image).
Stereo quality setting: 8k
Horizontal quality: 3

My system: RTX4090 + 7950X + 128GB DDR5

Q1) Is this normal to take this long?
Q2) 6 task solution/render all cameras don’t work for Stereo projection on UE5.1, is that normal? If so, when can we expect faster stereo renders?

Thanks!

NEWS 29.12.2023. Problem conversion and stitch sometime in 5.3 version.
If you see this problem

I send mini tempory update for working mono projection.

I add variable Manual Conversion

Rendering will occur without conversion. After that, you need to switch to manual mode and press the button. Everything is already set up automatically.

The most important rule is that you need to activate a variable every time you need it.

1 Like

Hi!
I recomended using 5.2 version. I added better speed for stereo images. Please check.

Yes, long time for rendering 40-1 min for frame, but in new update 2x speed better

Glad help you :)) Thanks!
I also wish you a wonderful new year!

1 Like

I switched to UE.5.2 and that seem to work better. I now have an issue when I try to render VR180 Stereo in 8k:

Objects close to the camera have a ghosting/double image issue:

(Left final Image)

Any tips to resolve this?

Appreciate the help, thanks!
Happy new year!

Hi!
Happy new year! :slight_smile:
Try change quality stereo

How can i add multiple sequencers for rendering?

Hi dear, are you try render with ultra dynamic weather?
Got any showcase with render ultra dynamic weather?

Because when i render the weather will stuck at the output

Hi!
Problem freeze in 5.3 version.
If you using 5.3 version, please check this solution