[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

I send fix to marketplace

Why is my rendered interface wrong

That’s right, rendering cuts images into pieces. I will release a faster rendering in the upcoming update, you need to wait a bit.

Hello, Ivan
Thanks to this update, the frame rate set and the result are the same.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart_eyes:

I’m glad that everything is working. Accelerated stereo mode will be added soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEWS 18.12.2023. I send update to marketplace for 5.2 and 5.3. Please waiting.
If any problem, please tell me to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru or official telegramm chanel Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2

Hi, I have a question here. Why can’t my images be rendered together

Hi! Please write to online channel Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2, 2. The error says that the left eye is not formed. Tell me, are there files in the first Output 0 folder?

i need look your settings:

1. 6 task solution;
  2. Project Settings → Cli Encoder
  3. Your Sequence Track Image

Please tell me who uses which system: Windows, Mac, Linux?

I have prepared an update for faster rendering, but now I am having problems approving the product. I need to understand which platforms you use with Camera360v2.

Voting:

• Windows
  • Max
  • Linux
0 voters

I have sent the update to the market, it will only be available for Windows users, as the new method for faster rendering is not supported on Mac.

Mac users can use the previous version of the plugin, but unfortunately the new update will not be available. If you have any questions, please let me know.

**NEWS 19.12.2023. **
No more new updates are planned this year, we will wait for 2024! :slight_smile:
Update in Marketplace, please closed Epic Games Launcher and update plugin.

If any problem in new update, please tell me to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ro or official channel Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2

Hi Ivan,

Is you email still working. I sent numerous emails in the last few days and I still haven’t received any reply and I know you are usually really fast to reply.

On a different subject, I tried rendering in equirectangular 180 3D with a 5 minute animation. After 12 hours of rendering (834GB), I only have 4 output folder. If I remember well it create usually 32 output folders. That means I would need 60 hours (1.5 week) just to have my render? Do you know waht I am doing wrong? Because often I need to do a few renders to get it right and it does not make sense to take a whole month just to render … Right? I also posted this in the telegram app. Thanks.

Hi!
Very strange, i not see your mail, you send to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru?
Or you can send message to Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2

1. Tell me, Output0,1,2,3,4 correct images?
    Example:

2. For Full 180 Stereo, need output0-17

Check if your rendering has stopped?
I see output4, maybe you need continue ?

Hi Ivan, It did not stop at the folder 4, I stoped it myself after 12 hour of rendering. Because I need to continue my production during the day and could not wait for another 5 day to render. we can continue this on telegram if you prefer. Thanks

I had to take a pause from troubleshooting this but I made the changes to settings and I’m getting different errors now. It doesn’t create all of those Output folders anymore, it just stops. The full output log is attached, plus the LevelSequence.
OutputLLog_20DEC2023.txt (322.4 KB)

Hi!
Please show me your settings → Output Movie Render and Convert Settings
I see that you have 0 frame set and the end is at 1 frame.
For Fast help, you can write here Telegram: Contact @Camera360v2

Hi Ivan used Camera360v2 to render “Equirectangular(360 Stereo)” in UE5.2 version and found that the stereo rendering of Niagara particle system was wrong. Is there any solution for this?

Hi!
Please tell me more?
I recomended for correct niagara in two eyes using this solution

Baked niagara

It is not a seam, it is a rendered panoramic Stereo of “Equirectangular(360 Stereo)”. The Niagara particle stereo in the rendered scene is wrong, the left and right eyes can not focus, floating in the front of the screen, unable to produce the correct spatial three-dimensional sense like the scene model rendering.

Please send your result image to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru, need look

Hi Ivan, when rendering “Equirectangular(360 Stereo)”, is there a solution for the seam problem caused by “Bloom” in the PostProcessVolume?