[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

I checked this solution, and all shadows working.

If you need all shadows to work in rasterization mode using raytracing, you need to use the solution on the page.

You need to use the source codes to build the engine, and also make some changes to the code following the fix in the solution.
If you have any questions, you can always write to me.

NEWS 12.07.2021. Demonstration of 360 rendering in Unreal Engine 5 + Lumen + Camera360v2.

I continue to make a version for UE 5. We have to make a plugin from 0, since version 4.27 and UE5 are incompatible.

Camera 360v2 is used solution 6 task

Output size: 10000x5000 px.
Not using RenderTarget.
Encoded to 7680x3840 and bitrate 60 mb.
Time rendering?

1. Rendering 6 rask = 1 hour;
  2. Stitch 6 images to 3x2 grid projection = 30 min;
  3. Convert 3x2 to 360 projection = 30 min;
  4. Convert 360 sequence to video = ~ 20 min.
    Total time: ~ 2 hour 20 min = 2065 images.
1 Like

NEWS 12.08.2021. Today release hotfix 4.27.2.
This error Fixed.

I check, rasterization + Lights raytracing working, not crash.

1 Like

NEWS 12.14.2021. Fix Update for 6 task solution. I sent the update for review. It will be available soon.

I have introduced more automated actions for 6 task rendering.

Tutorial:

What has changed?
Automatic settings for Cinema Camera.

1. Now you can simply add the Camera 360 v2 actor to the scene. You don’t need to do anything else.

2.Open Movie Render and select preset projection.

1. select the desired sequence and map.

Change the settings as you need and start rendering.

2. Next step Stitch and Convert to 360 projection, using FFMPEG system.
    Tutorial 2. Camera360v2. 6 task solution + Movie Render (The old version) - YouTube

Result:

Note:

1. CinemaCam should not be in spawn mode.
  2. Focal Lenght → need Off in sequencer (or Mute )
  3. If the settings are not applied automatically, you can add Camera 360 v2 to the sequence as before and make it the main one.
1 Like

Is there a sound capture included? Can you capture directions of sound as well?

Like if two people are talking, one by your right side and one by left, will that be recorded correctly?

Or if I’m looking away from someone, will it go quieter?

Hi, yaakov!
I’m sorry, I don’t work with sound that often.
I am not sure that it is possible to capture stereo sound using rendering, additional actions are more likely to be needed here.

I saw a video lesson on how to do this, an audio track was recorded there, then the audio tracks were connected to the video. And all this is additionally in some program. Then it was played with 3D sound on YouTube.

obraz

Hi,
I am using method B (path tracing) and I am having a problem with a delicate artifact on photo stitching. Is there any way to avoid it ?? larger sample rates and screenprocentage rates help’s, but do not eliminate the problem.

My
Sample rate = 400
Screenprecentage = 150

1 Like

Good afternoon! Please send me the full image to understand what kind of artifact it is.
My mail Lenina62-@mail.ru
But this is very strange, I don’t quite understand, method B (Path Tracing), throws rays and there is no stitching, there is a full projection.

1. Rasterization - Camera360 v2. Release. Preview information. - YouTube
  2. PathTracing - - YouTube or Tutorial 3. Camera360v2. Correct Stereo 360 or Fulldome, using PathTracing. - YouTube
  3. 6 Task + Stitch - - YouTube
    Write in more detail, which method do you use?
    If you use blur, you need to reduce the values slightly to avoid seams.

hello,
I have an issue with the FFMPEG converter to images, it doesn’t work, i tried with v4.4 and 5.0 of the converter, tried changing the path of the file, restarting multiple times the engine but nothing, every time i click “convert to images” it doesn’t launch the command properly and just creats a blank PNG image on the desktop. I’m trying it with cubemap facebook and gearVR renders, but no luck with anything
I have activated the python plugin and run the widget utility python exec.
Can you help me?
thank you

Hi!
Sure, please contact me Lenina62-@mail.ru

Hello

I am Flowing this tutorial but don’t see the Parameters in sequencer .

Sensor Width
Focal Distance

Using Camera 360 v 2 plugin

and the Camera 360 v 1 to do this

And Is this best method for Full dome 180 DOF Quality resolute ?

Or which method shooed i use Knead 1 good not 10 usles methods .

Hi!
You have chosen the right solutions.
You can use two methods for these purposes.

1. Tutorial 23. Camera 360. DOF and sequencer - YouTube
    I probably didn’t fully record the video lesson.
    try to do the following
    -Open Camera Rec 360 and Find Sensor Width and Focal Distance and add option Expose to Cinematic

2. Tutorial 18. Camera 2D Rec. DOF. TemporalAA. Full Dome 180 and 360 projection in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube

Hello! I followed the tutorial 5 video, but I clicked “Stich Image” and got a response, what’s the problem?

Hi!
You need Run WidgetPython_Exec

Please look video tutorial

if this doesn’t work for you, email me Lenina62-@Mail.ru

Hey everybody. I would like to render Stereo 180 °. I managed to render Stereo 360° with Path tracing but the max resolution for our VR Headset was too low. I wanted to try Stereo 180° to get more resolution in the front of the image. Changing the full Dome POV did’t change anything. Any idea?

Good afternoon, TimeRide!
You can also change the projection to 180 stereo in the same settings.

Tell me, what size image do you need to get at the output? 4k, 8k ?
Also don’t forget to change the settings values for Path Tracing.

FilterWidth - The lower the value, the clearer the picture, the higher the value, the more blurred and smoothed the picture.

Denoise - this option greatly affects the rendering time. Sometimes using Movie Render, you can try not activate it, but it is better to increase the number of SamplesPerPixel.

Thanks for your answer, it works now.

How to generate a full correct 360 stereo image?

I want to generate full correct 360 stereo images. The following.

I have generated pictures of 6 cameras and stitch images. What can I do next to generate full correct 360 stereo images?

Also, I can’t send mail to foreign mailboxes. Do you have any other contact information?

Hi , its me again! I find that there is a problem of inaccurate shadow at the merged edge of 6 pictures. You can see missing shadow under the table and chairs. I am not sure it is my UE setting issue or 360 camera issue? Do you know how to fix it? Thanks!!

Good evening, Rasaid!
Can you email me Lenina62-@mail.ru?
To find the reason, I need to look at the project or contact you remotely.
Each project is different, I have to find the reason every time, but usually it’s all solved quickly.
Tell me, what solution (video tutorials) do you use for rendering?