Hmm, need more information, please attach next settings:

1. Convert Settings
    You mean h.265?
    I need apply your settings and check in my computer

Hi!
You using Ultra Dynamic Sky ?
If yes, please change Exposure → Min 0.5 and Max 0.5

Add in 6 task solution → Camera → Disable All Effects (Vignette, Bloom)-> True

And i see in Output Movie Render you using big size 4000x4000, if all stitch, i’ts big size 12000x6000 px output file :slight_smile: I’ts correct, you need 12k ?

And please check standart settings in PostProcess:
1.Bloom = 0
2. Vignette = 0
3. Chromatic = 0
4. Directional Light → Light Shaft 0 or disabled

When I render in mono with these settings:

ends up with this error:

MoviePipelinePIEExecutor: Error: Command Line Encoder: [h264_qsv @ 0000026998c49480] Error creating a MFX session: -9.
[vost#0:0/h264_qsv @ 0000026998c49040] Error initializing output stream: Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height

the stereo render with these settings:

results in the error mentioned above

Hi!
I check, example h265_qsv for me not working, but working hevc_nvenc

Please check all types.

hello friend
I have an inquiry

1. When printing a cilinder (stereo) image, the left and right eye characters may be displayed in different postures at the same frame location as shown below. A solution is needed. Couldn’t find the cause.

2. We perform final rendering of the printed image in 4D to 5D.
    However, the three-dimensional effect is not expressed as much as we would like.
    I think increasing the IPD will create a three-dimensional effect. Is there a way to set it higher? Or is there an option to make the three-dimensional effect bigger?

Hi!
Sure, please updated Camera360v2 to last version 1.35 and try change IPD

or you can try type stereo

I’ve already tested that part.
We are trying to implement 12k images in 5D.
As a result, 6.4 does not provide the desired three-dimensional effect.
Can the IPD value be set to 6.4 or higher?

And can you please answer my first question number 1?

Please write to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

1. When printing a cilinder (stereo) image, the left and right eye characters may be displayed in different postures at the same frame location as shown below. A solution is needed. Couldn’t find the cause.

Apparently I didn’t quite understand the question correctly. Do your characters look different? Do they use dynamic animation or is the animation baked?

1. You can change Limits IPD. Pleas look. Change Limit 6.4 to any values and apply.

e

I set it up according to your tips, but I still have problems. Can you help me check my project?

Please write me to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru
And please check in PostProcess → Chromatic Abberation = 0
Looks better :slight_smile:

NEWS 16.10.2023. Good news. A new Lumen seam removal solution will be added soon.

It will no longer take a lot of memory to eliminate seams.
The seams will be smoothed.

Before:

After:

When will the new version be updated and can’t wait to use it?
:grinning:

Hi! :slight_smile: I’m still fixing some issues, but in general very soon, hopefully this week.

Hey man, Thanks again for this awesome plugin. Currently im getting an issue im not quite sure how to solve. When im rendering Equirectangular(360) My render consists of 8 jobs and is done pretty fast. When i change it to Equirectangular(360 stereo) My render jobs jump up to around 260 and takes a ton of time. Is there a different way to approach this? It seems the 360 stereo splits up the image in small slices.

Hi! Thanks!
I am working to reduce the number of tasks for correct stereo.
But so far the lowest possible value of tasks is 148. If you choose the value Size Quality 1

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. I tried rendering with a manually adjusted camera position for the IDP but somehow when i combine those 2 renders (left and right) in after effects i start to see double when i look through the headset. Guess ill have to do it with the equirectangular (360 stereo) for now.

Hey, I was trying to use Path Tracing + 6 task solution. Everything went well, I got all 6 camera and facebook output, except a ffmpeg error for the final output.

I am using UE5.3.1, Camera 360 v2( version 1.3.5), ffmpeg4.3.1 on a Windows 10 machine.

Output folder

Message Log from UE

Command Line Encoder: [v360 @ 000001a3a047c040] Value 0.000000 for parameter 'h_fov' out of range [1e-05 - 360]
[v360 @ 000001a3a047c040] Value 0.000000 for parameter 'v_fov' out of range [1e-05 - 360]
[v360 @ 000001a3a047c040] Value 0.000000 for parameter 'h_fov' out of range [1e-05 - 360]
[v360 @ 000001a3a047c040] Error setting option h_fov to value 0.
[Parsed_v360_0 @ 000001a39dd47c40] Error applying options to the filter.
[AVFilterGraph @ 000001a3a046b2c0] Error initializing filter 'v360' with args 'c3x2:equirect:h_fov=0:v_fov=0:pitch=0:yaw=0'
Error reinitializing filters!
Failed to inject frame into filter network: Result too large
Error while processing the decoded data for stream #0:0

Camera360 v2 Setting

Not sure if it’s related to ffmpeg version, but I just update ffmpeg to 6.0, everything works fine now.

Hi!
Yes, i recomended install ffmpeg automatic from Note. You need press Download FFMPEG and waiting 1-2 min. And you can check rendering.

Y

NEWS 26.10.2023. An update will be released soon. First for 5.2, then for 5.3. Innovations:

1. By default, the edge smoothing mask will always be applied for rendering. This is very useful when working with Lumen, bloom and other screen effects.
    Lumen:

Bloom:

So far, this feature is implemented in Mono projections.

2. Changes for Stereo.

3. Custom Quality , you can set your quality. Example for 8k → 2700 px, you can try using 4000 px for big quality stereo.

4. Changes for FOV projections VR180 and Cilindrical.

5. Fix

6. Not stitching if your sequence from -1… frames. Negative frames will not be stitched.

Note:
The seams may still be visible, but they will be smoothed out.

1 Like