[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

I have rendered 6 shots and I need to re-synthesize FaceBook, but I don’t want to re-render 6 shots. Is there a function to re-synthesize FaceBook separately?

Hi!
Yes, please open Movie Render → Open FaceBook3x2_current → and remove not need task.

Hi,

i´m using v2 latest version in ue5.3 to render a mono pano with lumen and the 6 task solution, the 6 cameras render well, also the “facebook” files but it NEVER stitches them together !

I let once the computer run for 7 hours but i got not a single frame nor the “output” folder itself, it just does nothing.

Using the template´s function to convert the last render did the job, strangely it also hangs at 50% but i got all frames converted in the output folder !!??

Seems somthing goes wrong here !
It is also a bit anyoing if you need to render, have to kill unreal using task-manager to reRun the converter to get the files and need to kill ue again !

Hi! Please send for me your settings, and i check problem?
My email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru or you can add screenshot here.

If automatic converted not working, you can using Manual converter,

Sure =)

Which one do you like to see, Project settings or the one from cam360 ?

:slight_smile:

1. Project settings → CLI Encoder
  2. 6 task solution
  3. Please download last version ffmpeg from 6 task solution → Button Note → Download ffmpeg

Hello all,

I am using lumen Unreal Engine 5.1, and I am facing this issue where a box is appearing in front. Can you please see and tell me how to fix this?

Hi!
Yes

1. Add Camera
    First try this option

if not again see problem, activation this

2. Add HighResolution

3. And please check your settings PostProcess
    Vignette = 0
    Exposure → Manual
    Chromatic = 0
    Bloom → Standart → 0

If all not working, please tell me your full settings (PostProcess and Project Settings → all option Raytracing) to email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

Here we go, my screenshots for you.
I also tried to define a custom frame-range and not using it from the sequener file alone, but still same !

and more …

Hi Frankfurt,

i’m currently working on a very similar project - displaying metahumans from an interviewer perspective as VR video on a Quest 2. Did you face any issues with the Metahumans’ hair? And did you end up using ray or path tracing for your final render? I am still quite new to the Camera 360 v2 plugin and still somewhat struggling to find the right settings. Would you mind sharing yours as a starting point?

Hi @Ivan_Elizarov im rendering 360 mono exterior archviz scene any idea where the kind of shadow against the sky is coming from? Is only visible on the building not on the tree. Thanks for your support.

Hi!
Of course, it’s so hard to guess what the problem might be, I would disable postprocessing and check how the picture looks with the standard settings, namely this shadow.
Please check PostProcess Settings, try using default settings.

1 Like

Hi!
I recomended download free project MetaHuman MetaHumans in UE Feature Samples - UE Marketplace
and
MetaHuman Lighting in Environments - UE Marketplace
Render result:
https://youtu.be/KYnHCBcm0yk?si=kOfuZ-ciS1NlMeE_

And you can check tutorials in forum:
example recomended settings for Hair:

Hi!

1. Activation Override Anti-Aliasint → True for working Spatial Sample and Temporal sample.
  2. Try change path?

Example: D:/Projects2/NextTest/Render/Recording?
  3. And download last version FFMPEG (Button Download FFMPEG)

I check settings, all correct, tell me, you can write to email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru, you can send test project for test?

Hey @Ivan_Elizarov i had my mistake the Highlight contrast enabled disabling fixed the hallo / shadow issue thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for amazing plugin. Love it!
One question - I am using 6Task solution - looks brilliant, no seams, but I always get the stitch at the back (a line from sky to the ground in the back ) Rendering 8000x4000 as a output. How to stitch correctly? ( I was following - Tutorial 6. Electric Dreams ENV asset. Learning the plugin Camera360v2.)

Thank you for the fast reply and the awesome demo! In the end it helped to disable physics simulation in the metahumans’ groom assets.

One more question: I try to create a 360 video for the meta quest 2 according to their guidelines. So I chose a equirectangular (360 Stero) projection. The output looks fine. Is it possible to convert die image sequenc with your tool to a video or do I need to use an external tool? When I switch the output format to h.256 and do a full render or a convert last render I get this error:

Command Line Encoder: [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 000001eebfee3640] moov atom not found
Image.Left.FinalImage.%04d.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input

I set the rendering parameters according to Raytracing, PathTracing, Lumen working (information), but there are still black edges. Can you help me find out what the problem is? Can I restore the editor screen?

Hi! Thank you!
Please attach image problem, need look!
Or send to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru