[SUPPORT]CAMERA 360 v2. System

Hi. Is it possible use to render farms to reduce render speed? If so, how would that work?

Hi!
Yes, if you have several computers, you can render on different computers, but you need to have the same project on all computers.

For example, Computer A renders the Left Eye.
Computer B, renders the Right eye.

You need to apply the same settings everywhere in the 6 task render.
But, you can remove Left Eye task, and Render Right Eye.

You need to apply the same settings everywhere in the 6 task render. And then open Movie Render and remove the unwanted eye.

In the near future I will try to do this automatically so that sequences are formed for different eyes.

can i render vr 180 video lumen with this plugin? i really want to buy it but i haven’t found any video tutorial for lumen rendering 180 degree VR videos on your channel

You can buy it, it supports lumen

Hi!
VR180 support, you need select projection VR180 Mono or VR180 Stereo.

VR180 Stereo Lumen:

Hi. Can you do Stereo Pathtracing 8k? And what are the render times like compared with Stereo Lumen 8k? Thanks

Hello, why is it that I set 2048 * 1024 and the rendering does not match mine? Changing any parameters cannot change the output resolution. Please seek help

tere

Hi!
If you use the same method and change Deferred Rendering to PathTracing, you can also get 8k path tracing.

I didn’t check, I need to check.

Hi!
Currently, stereo rendering in this mode is rendered only in 8k mode. Soon I will add a quality selection and you will be able to render in the desired resolution.
Please change 2048x1024 to 8000x4000.

Hi recently trying to switch from V1 to V2
I followed this tutorial “” and found that the rendered Stereo image is different from V1 and has problems

1. According to this tutorial, how to output the picture as 8000x8000 like V1, I can only output 8000x16000 at present
  2. The output image of V2 final composition seems to be wrong

V1

V2

Hi!
Please check, you need change size.

Since the final image will be 8000x8000.

I’m currently working on fixing some bugs, including this one. A new update will be added soon.

Thanks for answering

Successfully output 8000x8000
Can this splicing error be resolved by increasing the Horizontal Slize Quality?

Hi, I was wondering if you could add the option to render (Remote)

I’ve not been able to render out my projects movie’s with Render (Local) for a few years now due to the foliage in the scene.

When I press your current option, Full Render (Local) it crashes, just like it does when trying to render a movie from the Movie Render Queue.

If you’re able to add this render feature I’m sure I’ll be able to render out my work because currently I can’t as it crashes.
Here is a screen grab of the scene I wish to export. I just want a still image and not a movie.

Very strange, you can write to Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru, i can check this project? There will be a new update in a few days that fixes this problem

Hi!
I get you, I need to check it out. Tell me, you could not render locally, why?
Write me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

Thanks for the reply, I’ve sent you an email.

When I click to Render (Remote) I always thought that would then ask me to render from a render farm. This isn’t the case. I don’t know what it does differently but it just renders out my movies fine. Is this something that can be added to 360 V2?

NEWS 11.05.2023. New Update for Camera360v2 v5.1.

1. Added Remote rendering(This mode maybe faster). As many have asked, I have added this feature. Sometimes local rendering doesn’t work, so you can check if Remote rendering works for you.

2. I added Quality settings.

Please keep in mind, do not forget to change the size of the output file.

For example, for 8k - you can use the output file as 8000x4000 or 10000x5000, since this quality option exceeds 8k. (9792x5440) this mode allows rendering up to 10k.

For 4k (4896x2620), you can using 4096x2048 or 5000x2500. Practically, this mode allows rendering up to 5k.

I have added this feature. Now you will have the opportunity to use Render Remote :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEWS 11.05.2022. Camera360v2 for UE5.2. I send to marketplace, please waiting.

Apart from the new update. There are minor changes in the UE 5.2 version.

1. For Add console variables, you need using Console and Preset.

2. I have added automatic reading of the path where your engine is located. Now you don’t need to specify the engine folder. You just need to apply the projection and recompile.

But if you need to change anything on the way, let me know, I will write where to return the previous version.