[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Thank you very much , Enagudo!, I’m glad You did it.
On the forum there are frequent questions, and you can always see possible solutions:

1. https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1660593#post1660593

I ask you to evaluate the rating of the product, if it will help you in your projects.

I have a problem. I am not sure if its the recording (plugin), my encode, or the oculus go limitations. But have you recorded anything with this plugin and played it on the Oculus go? No matter what I try, wether that is 4k and 60 FPS, or 4K and 30 FPS, 8K converted to 4K, or anything really, the video is either blurry or really choppy when the camera moves, or a mesh moves in front of the camera. I swear I have tried for nearly 4 days… I tried both AA filters too. I am running out of ideas. Even if I saw a good example that worked in the Oculus GO i would be more concerned I have a setting wrong, or is it just a limitation of the Oculus GO. Too many variables.

Thanks

Hi, **Fenixfan08! **
Sorry I don’t have Oculus Go to check. But I check all videos on HTC Vive.
Can you send the result of your video?
Have you tried changing the antialiasing mode?

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1613354#post1613354

To increase the clarity of the video, you need to change the render target ttexture 2048 -> to a larger one, for example 4096 px
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1614687#post1614687

Have you watched YouTube videos with oculus go youtube application?

**News 09/30/2019. **

Added tutorial for Camera2D. Stereo mode (Field of View)

In a future update, I’ll add a change so You don’t have to write code manually.

Hi, long time no see.

I have a question. Send me an e-mail.

1.If a render is applied to camera_2d after applying the depth of field,
It’s only applied to the right side.
Can it be solved?

I want Motionblur and DOF rendered in the scene.

2.2. In scenes with media texture,
30 frames, and then render.
Time passes quickly.

Can you render media texture to 30 frames?

Hi, **yhsgoon! **

I am publishing a solution that helped in solving Your question.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1669305#post1669305

I added a tutorial for the field of view.

1 Question: The depth of field post process changes in the scene.Or added a post-process to the sequencer. This solution for camera 2D actor (stereo mode).

Motion blur is unfortunately not supported.

2 Question. You need look this solution https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1620683#post1620683
Using media texture for rendering. Cinematic Movie Media Track in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.3 Documentation

I am just posting a positive review for anyone that is doing some research on this plugin. I have to say was amazing helping me dial in some settings for my project. Super fast support with amazing answers to my questions. I had to transfer my project from a rift VR project that was interactive, to being able to produce a 360 video for youtube for the Oculus go and this plugin was the golden ticket. I had a few issues with maintaining quality at first. But with amazing and fast customer support. We got everything resolved and flowing smoothly. Thanks again and I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!

Thank you very much for your feedback! Thanks a lot!)

I will always try to improve the product as much as possible so that you always have the opportunity to make quality 360 videos.

Tutorials in one place. Playlist youtube:

how to export 360 video.
i tryed turorial(tutorial 1.camera 360 sequencer quick setup)
but, all exporting png images are distorted like this.

I used gtx 1060 g6

Good day, diak345!
Tell us more, what is your problem?

I have another lesson on setting up the Sequencer.
Sequencer no animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okfRmZjPxbM

and

Sequencer + Animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208X6bFEAwI

I don’t quite understand. I see that the picture is very dark, you need to configure Post Process - > Exposure.

Very strange, the posts on the forum do not always appear on time. I saw Your message just now.

Can you send a sample project to my email?
All within the framework of confidentiality, after assistance is provided, all projects are deleted.

You can write me an email [EMAIL=“”] ?

**News 10/28/2019. Release Update 1.13 fix 4.

Please Exit Epic Launcher and Restart, and Update Camera 360.**

Now you can resize the texture size for rendering in one click. The option is experimental as textures are created dynamically. If you want to add focal length, or custom post process, range through the sequencer, You will not succeed and the option must be disabled and then you need to do the texture change manually, in the standard way Tutorial 9. Camera2D stereo and Change Render Target Texture all at once. - YouTube .

I remind you that all my video examples use a texture size of 4096 px. This allows you to get a very high quality picture.

You can choose the size of the texture that suits you.

Hi ! I am wondering if the cross eye effect when turning the camera in a 360 3D Video has been fixed? I am currently using 360 Camera_Stereo, but as long I turn my head, the stereoscopy effect is lost.

Many thanks!

Hi, I Rodriguez!

I hope I understand correctly.

You mean link forum theme. And
This is a known problem that many are trying to solve. Here is a more (link) detailed description of the problem of all 360 3D videos

I’m thinking about it, but there’s no solution yet.

Tell us, You have an example video that takes 3D into account when turning. This would be very useful for 3D experiments.

Hi! Yeah, yeah, thats the issue. So there is no solution yet? :frowning:

Using my tests, I found that video as it seems to be play more or less well with Stereo 360: (I downloaded it though to make my own experiements)
Hope that helps!

Thanks, I looked. This is very useful, there is something to think about. Honestly, I can’t say how they did it. I think there was work done with adobe premiere or some other video editor. If I can learn anything on the subject, I will write to you.

Thank you! Please keep me updated as a 360 video 2D looks so plain that, immo, is not worth it :frowning:

When I set camera in smoke there is a clear borderline on picture ,how to Solve this

Hey,

I just bought the pack. I just wanted to ask about the workflow of capturing a 360 video render. I want to capture a 4K resolution 75FPS video that is 3 minutes long. I want to start the video capture through blueprint, let’s say a keyboard click for now. How would I go about this the quickest and least painful way? It is for VR by the way.

Oh and last bit of information, my camera component right now is following a custom spline. I’d like to record from that camera’s world position and rotation perspective.

Best Regards,

Hi! Unreal Engine 4 has its own features. Are you using a particle system as smoke?

Try to use a 3D model of the smoke. Each particle looks towards the camera, in our case we have 6 cameras at different angles, because of this there is a seam visibility. Or try using smoke in places where there is no seam.

In camera 360 actor there is a check mark, show debug borders.

1 Like