Camera 360 - camera system for video and screenshot (2D, 180, 360, Dome 180, Stereo and Mono).
Video and Screenshot Camera 2D, 180, 360, Dome 180 and 3D(stereo mode top bottom) + rotation and more!
Rendering video and screenshot in Mono or Stereo mode for 2D, 180 and 360.
Link Marketplace: Camera 360 in Blueprints - UE Marketplace
ShowCase 360 Video(4k, 8k):
- HighResShot system;
- JPG screenshot system;
- Matinee and Sequencer systems;
- Movie Render Pipeline.
Example: Example video and image.
**Youtube Chanel 360 assets use Camera 360: ** Youtube
YouTube videos : №1](Modular Seaside Town in 360. Unreal Engine Assets 360 - YouTube) , №2](Assetsville in 360. Unreal Engine Assets 360 - YouTube) , №3](Camera 360 - camera system. Unreal Showdown 4k 360 Mono 60fps - YouTube) , Raytracing#1, Raytracing#2
**Don’t forget that you need a strong graphics card for rendering. Videos are recorded on GTX 1060 6gb or RTX 2080 ti. **
When recording a sequence, if the video card is weak, artifacts may appear due to lack of memory.
Number of Blueprints: 8
Number of Meshes: 14
- ScreenShot (Key M)
- Video recording mode (Sequencer, Matine, HighResShot, Movie Render Pipeline)
- TAA, Motion Blur, DOF; Mono 2d, 180, 360, Dome 180.
- Stereo (2d, 180, 360)
- Setup is very simple
- Look AT and Follow camera
- Spline path
- Target camera
- Camera 360 itself does not transmit NDI, to do this you must install NDI programs (Spout and others). Tutorial Camera 360+Spout+OBS studio.
Preview System Tutorials:
All tutorials PlayList youtube.
Tutorial 1. Sequencer system in Unreal engine.
Tutorial 1. Camera 360 Sequencer quick setup (New version) - YouTube (NEW Version)
Render 360 VR videos out of Unreal Engine - YouTube (Tutorial English version from WINBUSH Channel )
Tutorial 1. Camera 360 Sequencer quick setup(old version) - YouTube (OLD Version)
Tutorial 1.1. Seams. Post Processing
Tutorial 3. Camera 360. Seams. PostProcess settings (New version) - YouTube
Tutorial 2. HighResShot system in Unreal Engine.
Tutorial 2. Camera 360 HighResShotSystem quick setup - YouTube
***Tutorial 3. *** Working with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Tutorial Adobe premiere №3
**Tutorial 4. **Movie Render Pipeline.
Tutorial 12. Camera360 and Movie Render Pipeline (High Quality Media Export) - YouTube
Tutorial 5. Raytracing
Tutorial 15. Archviz Raytracing + Camera 360 - YouTube
Tutorial 6. Raytracing Reflection
Tutorial 16. Raytracing Reflection + Camera 360. - YouTube
**Tutorial 7. Two solutions DOF. **
- Tutorial 17.Camera 360 and DOF. - YouTube
Tutorial 18. Camera 2D Rec. DOF. TemporalAA. Full Dome 180 and 360 projection in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube
Tutorial 8. Custom rendering
Tutorial 14. Custom Rendering Passes for Camera360 in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube - HighResShot system
Tutorial 14.1. Custom Rendering Passes in Movie Render Pipeline for Camera360 in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube - Movie Render Pipeline
Tutorial 9. OBS Studio. NDI. Camera 360
**Tutorial: **Tutorial 21.OBS(NDI), Spout and Camera 360 - YouTube
**result: **Camera 360. Realtime result. Recording OBS studio, Spout sender + Camera 360. - YouTube
**Important/Additional Notes: **
Some Post processing does not work, artifacts appear in the form of seams.
- Vignette = 0 (In Post Process);
- Bloom = 0 (In Post Process);
- ScreenSpace Reflection = 0 (In Postprocess);
- HeighFog and atmospheric fog workig , but if used -> Volumetric Fog -> Long rendering time, or maybe seams.
- Directional Light - Light Shafts Off;
- Exposure (Sometimes due to the uneven distribution of exposure occurs in the seam. Try to adjust the check Exposure method Manual and change Exposure value).
- Ambient Occlusion (Sometimes).
- Screen Space Global Illumination (Beta) - There are seams. You need to disable it.
**Known issue: **
- Stereo mode 360-when rotated 180 degrees, the image looks inverted. It seems the Left eye and right are swapped, as this is a recorded video.
I will try, if possible, to fix it in updates.
- -Stereo 360 Experimental - Fixes the problem of turning the head. But there are artifacts. (Link information)
- New Update for 4.23-4.25 added support 360 stereo, add mode and using Stereo Panoramic mode)
- Unreal Engine 4.22. When raytracing mode is activated Raytracing Global illumination the plugin works, but very very slowly. A request was made to answerhub in the bug report of the engine. https://answers.unrealengine.com/que…0113/view.html . In the future, a new mode for working with ray tracing may be added.
Received a response from the developers:
This is something that is expected. Since the scene capture is running ray tracing on a resolution dictated by the render target, scaling it up and down will have an immediate impact on performance. it is directly proportional to the number of pixels, so a change in texture resolution from 1024x1024 → 2048x2048 will cause the ray tracing passes to increase 4X. RTGI in its current implementation is slow and very expensive. Keep in mind Ray Tracing is under active development so things may change as improvements are implemented with each engine verison.
*Sequencer: *16384x16384 px.
RenderTarget Texture: Recomended 4096 px for best quality.
HighResShot System: 16384 px.
Movie Render Pipeline(UE4.25): Not limit px (tutorial)