[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Hello

We are currently using UE5.0, Camera360_v2, dome_180, PNG format.
We cannot render ObjectID in dome_180.
How could I solve this problem?

Please help, thank you.

1 Like

Hi!
ObjectID not support, but you can using Render Stencil and Layers.

Thank you for your last replay, it helped me a lot.

Have you ever encountered this issue, which is shown in the picture below. In the regular camera what we see is normal, but in 360 camera will appear unknown shadow black block

Hi!
Glad to help!
Try off Nanite for this Mesh?

Hi
Have you ever encountered this phenomenon, in the camera is normal, but in 360 camera will appear unknown shadow black block

Thanks, but I’m sorry that I don’t know where to deal with it, could you please take a screenshot to show it ?

Hi! Sure!
Try check, open your Content Browser → Find This Rock → Select Right Mouse → Nanite → Disable Nanite

Hello everyone. I want to use this plugin to make a 360 video in a project with version 4.18 but it only captures the first frame in 360, then it makes them in 2D. What is the problem?

Hi!
Please write to Lenina62-@mail.ru, you can send your project for test and i look.

In UE5.1, when I use cam360_v1 and cam360_v2 render the same environment model, I will get two slightly different results. It seems that this two results are not the same exactly. How could I render exactly the same for both cameras?

Thank you.

Picture in this replay was render by cam360_v2.

I mean, in the two pictures, the silhouette ( or rather position )of the reef is different…

Hi!
In Camera360v1 → You need

1. Select Camera Rec 360
  2. Find Oprion ScreenShot PNG
  3. Find Option Custom Render → True → FullPostProcess
  4. When rendering in Movie Render, you need added Deffered(Unlit) and Color Output

Please check Tutorial 27. Camera 360. Rendering 5 Solutions - YouTube

In Camera360v2, all colors correspond to CineCamera

Hello!
I tweaked my project according to your tutorial, but I still can’t get water reflections. I don’t know where the error went wrong.

微信图片_20230717161400

Hi!
Please change your water to Chrome Material and check reflections+ raytracing
I think problem in water shader. This shader using Screen Space Reflections.
If not working please tell me Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

Hi!
What would be the best way to set up a 360 stereo equirectangular capture using lumen?
I couldn’t quite understand how to do it yet.

Hi!
Please look tutorials for Lumen stereo
Tutorial 4 (New). Stereo Lumen Unreal engine 5.1 and Camera360v2. - YouTube or Tutorial 6. Electric Dreams ENV asset. Learning the plugin Camera360v2. - YouTube

Ok, I watched the tutorial and now I’m testing my render.
I noticed that the plugin renders the scene several times in pieces and builds the full 360 frames later. Does that mean that if I’m rendering a video that has movement calculated randomly by the GPU my 360 will turn out wrong because in each one of these renders the plugin does the object moving will be in a different place?

Yeap… already got my answer… everything is out of sync.

Hi!
Don’t worry, there are certain limitations, but this can usually be fixed. Tell me which objects you have are not synchronized and I will tell you the solution

It’s actually a storm using part of another plugin, Ultra Dynamic Sky. I can keyframe the moment to fire flashes of lightning, but the rain particles made in Niagara would require another solution… I don’t know if activating Determinism and setting a Random Seed value would work. Then, there are trees shaking which I was simulating according to the wind strength… I would need to animate them by keyframes also.