[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Ok but in your google drive folder you have 4k Stereo video? This is what I need. How can I replicate something like this?
4kRender-Stereo

This 2D stereo mode, you can using projection 2D stereo in camera rec 360 actor.

Or using 2D Stereo Camera actor

Hello, this is a very good tool. I met some problems in my work. There are many Volumetric Clouds and Niagara in the project, but their display is wrong. I adjusted Light and PostProcess, but they didn’t work well.

Hi!
Please using Projection Mode - Mono 360 (Use 6 camera), and i think all good working :slight_smile: If problem not resolved, please write to me

Hi.
There was a problem while using it
When I use a render, white lines keep forming on the stitch.
How do I solve this?

Hi!
Please using Projection → 360 Mono (Use 6 cam)
and quality = 3600-4096 px.

hi,
Just wondering if its possible to render out a stereo video with the plugin, but rendering the left and right seperately and not together in the same image sequence? Thanks!

Hi!
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility in Camera360v1. Or you could do a mono projection rendering for the left eye, then move your camera to 6.4px, for the right eye. But such a method will not mean correct stereo, since the vision will be inverted when viewed backwards.

But for example, in camera 360 v2, it is possible to render PathTracing 2D to 360 for each eye separately using 6-task rendering.

Hi ,

I just bought your plugin today and I think it’s very smart! Unfortunately I’m having a problem with it affecting the quality of my landscape material in the scene. I’m using 4.26 and ray tracing. Do you have any idea why this might be happening and how to fix it?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil

Hi, ArcadisGlasgow!
Thanks!
Hmm, you mean blured texture?
Try open Project Settings → Find Texture Streaming → False
And restart project

1 Like

Morning ,

Many thanks for your quick response. You’re a life saver, that sorted all my issues!

Thanks again!

Neil

Hi, ArcadisGlasgow! I’m glad that everything worked out for you!
If there are any questions, just write here and I will try to answer as mono as possible.

1 Like

Hi I found a problem with Camera360V1
I use Stereo Panoramic System
Check Rec Begin Play?
And press Play he did not respond did not start Render
You can use the M key Render

Unreal version: 5.0.3
Using Camera360V1 from Camera360V2

Hi!
Today I will check what the problem may be.
In camera360v2 try using this solution, but stereo not support,

Currently, stereo in UE5.03 is only available in PathTracing and Omni ODS mode.
https://youtu.be/x8PwH4g_mj4 - omni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATLL9qpWjC4&t=2013s - pathtracing stereo

The method that I can temporarily use at the moment is
Connect False to Sequence
But not sure if it is correct, but it can Render

I’ll check it out now and write to you.

Try this solution.

1. Open CameraRec360
  2. And find Blue comment
  3. Change to this code

It is very strange that this code no longer worked. I will make adjustments to the update.

Sorry, my English is not very good. It should be that I can’t express clearly.
What I encountered was that the Rec Begin Play of the Stereo Panoramic system did not respond
When I check Rec Begin Play and press Play it doesn’t start rendering

No, I understand everything correctly.
I am currently working on fixing this problem. Please wait.

Please change to the code