[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

In fact, there is no output in stereo to avoid such a problem.

Only temporary solutions, darken the area, or make a blur of the area or image correction in Photoshop.

The fact is that in order to obtain stereo in a static image, there is a pixel offset. These distortions are formed only at the bottom and top.

NVidia ansel has a way to increase the number of slices to temporarily solve the problem

But NVidia ansel currently I have a very strange problem
When viewing with a VR headset, the front floor will bulge slightly

I’m not sure yet how long it might take and whether I’ll do this update. But it’s a good idea. I need to think about it. In general, yes, if we increased the number of pixel offsets, we could achieve this effect.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Be sure to notify when there is an update!

Hi, just wanted to ask before purchasing it… does it give me the full shadow and quality and reflection and work with directional light? I use UE5

Hi!
You can tell us more. Shadows and light are supported by all versions. Did you mean raytracing, path tracing, lumen?

Hello!

Bought the Plugin yesterday and can’t get it to work correctly.

We need an Equirectangular Monoscopic Video, rendered frame perfect at 30fps at 4096x2048 with the Movie Render Queue. We animate the Camera with the Camera Rig spline actor and its alpha, and not with the Sequencer transform.

On the project I try to render it, I only see Black and get errors, that no camera for getting its transforms is found, but I picked a normal camera like you do in your videos, and lock and deactivate the camera cut. Is it a Problem, that all my camera and movie render queue stuff is not in the persistent level?

Then I tried it with a fresh project (Third Person Template) in UE5. Now I can see through the camera, BUT the volumetric clouds look very odd.

And you will maybe see, that the quality of the image is overall not good. I tried to change the capture resolution of the camera_360_rec from 2048 to 4096, and the editor crashes instantly after pressing play.

Then I tried the Camera V2. In your Preview Information video, you drag the camera into the scene and can see through it. But no matter which Game Mode I choose, I can’t get the view through the camera. Even if select the “Auto receive input” to Player 0.

How can I get rid of these Problems?

Hi!
Tell me which version of Camera360 are you using? v1 or V2 ?
If V1
If using Projection 360 Use 1 cam + volumetric clouds.

you need change to 360 Use 6 cam

1. You need in CameraCut → CameraRec360

Try look tutorial from Winbush

If you also have a Camera360v2, have you checked these lessons?
You need to remember that the camera must be a CinemaCamera.

1. Tutorial 8. Fix New 6 task solution. - YouTube
  2. Tutorial 9. RenderPass and Layer Stencil. 6 task solution. - YouTube

I’ve tried both, but I only see Black. Is it necessary to have the whole camera setup in the persistent level?

Hi!
Target All Transform you can not using.
Look this tutorial

Of course not. Thank you for sending the information! I will contact the author of the publication right away.
This usually happens very often, but the deletion happens very quickly.

And i send information to marketplace.
Thank you for contacting Marketplace Support.
Thank you for the report. Our internal Takedown team is aware of this site and are investigating. If you have not done so already, we recommend submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice to the website host. This must be done by you, we cannot do this on your behalf.

After looking into your Videos, I still see black. And if I enable 6 Cam, I see black in a fresh new Project too.

Despite that, the texture streaming isn’t working anymore, as long as your cameras are in the scene. If I remove them, everything is normal again.

Hi!
Thanks for the purchase.

1. You need Add Camera Rec 360 to Camera Cut.
    Please look this tutorial
    Tutorial 22. Changing cameras in sequencer. - YouTube
  2. You need Open Project settings → Find Texture Streaming → False
    If solutions not working for you, please write to my email

Hey After disabling this plugin and even deleting it i still get this weird effect on my Viewport

When enabling Raytrace Translucency
Without it looks like:

This happend after having installed the Plugin and picked the correct UE4 Installation Folder

How can i revert that?

Hi!
You need again add camera360v2 to your project and change PathTracing projection 360 to 2D. Apply and recompile.
Or try open Epic Games launcher and press checking button.

1 Like

Hi
Does Stereo work with Movie Render Queue?
because i use 360_Stereo(StereoPanoramic) 59.94FPS
The output file does not seem to match the original 59.94FPS :frowning:

Hi!
I don’t do rendering at 59.94 that often, I need to check it out.
Tell me what the frame rate was in the final version?
You can render 60 frames and, for example, in a video editing program, such as adobe premiere, change the frame rate to the desired one.

I didn’t notice the final framerate
But in the video software it looks different from the sequence
Each output Camera moves more distance than the sequence
But I found that I had 5 frames in front of the camera not moving and that seemed to solve the problem
I can confirm it again after I render the video here.

Hi!
Hopefully this will solve the problem.