[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Thanks for the reply.

Mines not green but it does appear to fill the entire timeline correctly.

I did another render earlier before heading out for a 4 hour drive. I came back and had the same issue but this time it rendered 186 frames correctly while leaving the other lot as it was before…

What I do notice is this… the transition to the frames going wrong looks like this!

1. Correct

2. Transition

3. Faulty

Hmm, please try Open Project Settings, Maps and Modes and GameMode → GameModeBase

Sometimes, due to some settings, the 360 camera view is reset.

Thanks, I’ll try this now! It wasn’t set to GameModeBase so fingers crossed it’ll work!

Its happened again. I thought that perhaps I could start the recording from the last frame that worked… but then I noticed that the water material that the camera passes over isn’t at the same animation state as the previous slide so that wont work… I’ll have to start again… but there isn’t much point in starting again as the issue is still there. The last 800 rendered frames from last night are faulty like they’ve been before…

I have everything working great in 4.26, however in the movie setup options on 4.27, I no longer can find the place where I put:
-RESX=16000 -RESY-8000
Can anyone help me out?

Hi!
Please look this tutorial.

Hi there,
I would like to ask some question before buying the plugin.
I’m making a ocean project where at the beggining of animation we are underwater and then moving up to see a ocean. Does your plugin support ‘underwater’ effects?
I’m using a Waterline PRO plugin for underwater/ocean effect. Finnaly I would like to make this 360 or 360 3D. Is it possible with your plugin ?
Which version will be best v1 or v2?

Here is a bugged underwater effect

Hi!
I recomended but Camera360v2, The Camera 360 v2 contains all possible solutions to achieve the best rendering result, including Pathtracing.

Don’t worry, this plugin works with Camera 360. If there are any problems, just let me know, my email .
You can also send me your scene so that I can check it out if necessary.

So what are the dimensions you use for 3D 360 uploading to youtube?

here is my upload, but I think it was way too big:

hI!
Usually, if the sizes are very large, Youtube automatically selects the necessary sizes and adapts them to 4k, 8k.

I looked, you have all the sizes listed.
And so for 8k - 8640x4320, or 7680x4320.

thanks, but generally what do you use as an upload resolution?

I using recomended youtube settings.

In image for 4k settings. For 8k settings * 2
I rendering example in 2:1 = 8000x4000, and encoded to 7680x4320 and bitrate 100-125 mb.
YouTube recommended upload encoding settings - YouTube Help

Result 8k in camera360:

1 Like

I m getting weird edges on my render
The edges are stretched around the corner.
I m using 2D Stereo camera render.

Hi, WildChildStudios!
Please check your post process, you need OFF → example Chromatic, Vignette, or any custom postprocess?
If not help, please tell me , my email !

Hello.

I am trying to make a 360 xr in real time with a broadcasting program such as vmix or obs. 1. ndi 2. sdi out 3. spout We tested all of them, but now all systems are experiencing frame drops.

When I play camera 360 (plugin) without uploading any object, the frame rate is only 20fps.
The performance of the pc is enough with the rtx 3090.
Of course, I confirmed that if I lowered the texture setting to 512 instead of 4096, it went up to 80 fps. But I want 60fps to work in real time on high texture. What advice can you give me? And if I use the sli bridge to change the rtx 3090 to multiple gpu, will it work?

thank you.

Hi, cwswsws!
The maximum for you realtime recomended is 2048px. Yes, you can do more, but it won’t work for you. There will be a strong drawdown for stereo, as a lot of cameras are used.

There are possible solutions.

1. Try switching to DirectX 11 instead of DirectX 12.
  2. You need to activate the Full Post Process mode - this activates TAA smoothing, and try to apply 1024-1500 pixel quality and check.

It’s hard for me to say how everything will work if you use SLI RTX3090, everything is possible, but I haven’t tested this possibility

I attach examples of images with different quality. With and without TAA.
NO TAA quality 1500:

TAA Activation quality 1500:

NO TAA quality 1024:

TAA Activation quality 1024:

Hi! I’m trying to make a 360 render of a scene with Water plugin in UE5 EA2, but the camera from 360bluePrint don’t see water while simple new Cinema Camera Actor see it. How can I fix this ? Thanks. Also, I want to know if 360render work now in UE5 Preview 2 ? Thank you!

Hi!
If you using Camera360v1, you need changes, please try next step:

1. Select Camera_Rec_360 actor;
  2. Projection → 360 Use 6 cam;
  3. Find Category - Screen Shot PNG system
  4. Select CustomRender → FullPostProcess

All Cameras support UE5 preview 2.
Please tell me which product do you use, camera 360
or Camera360v2 (Included Camera360v1 and Camera360v2)?

My email ****

NEWS 04.05.2022. Today is the release of Unreal Engine 5.
I checked the functionality of the Camera360v1. It’s all good. I will upload it to the store soon and the latest version of the camera360v1 will be available to you. Please waiting!

//Comment// UE5 Support Added. You need restart Epic Games and downloading version for UE5.

1 Like