[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

I checked your project.

1. Your project uses Planar Reflection.
    Planar Reflection is supported only in this solution Tutorial 18. Camera 2D Rec. DOF. TemporalAA. Full Dome 180 and 360 projection in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube.
    Result:

2. If you need to use Ray tracing, you need to upgrade your particle system to niagara.
    Remove Planar Reflection and replace the material with a reflective one. Your project uses material that doesn’t work with ray tracing.
    Raytracing tutorial: Tutorial 16. Raytracing Reflection + Camera 360. - YouTube

Result Raytracing+niagara:

I have sent you a corrected draft by email.

Hi !
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed answer!
I modified it the way you told me.
Now my scene looks good.

I’m glad to hear it :slight_smile:

Hiii! I have purchased camera 360 and we are trying to use it on a pointcloud (.las). On normal rendering works great but when we do 360 renderings with the plugin it represents the points way bigger than in the viewport or makes them fliker. Do you have any experience applying the plugin to pointclouds? Any reference of why is this happening? I need some help.

Hi, Dakelo!
Thanks for the purchase. Please write to me by email and tell me more details. I’ll try to help.
Yes, there was a project with dots and everything was fine, but all projects are different, so there is always an individual approach.

Hi I have a question to ask if 360_Stereo(StereoPanoramic) does not support PostProcess?
Because I adjusted Bloom, Exposur and nothing changed

Hi!
Please email me .
There are certain limitations in the standard plugin, but there are some ways to change the post-process.

I sent you an email

In the Panoramic Capture itself, there are restrictions on the post-process. I send example solution:

You need change Material Base Color in PanoramicCapture Content/Materials

Change code (look image)

This way you can adjust the brightness (exposure) of your picture. But the bloom effect is hardly possible, as there are limitations.
Also, do not make the image too bright, otherwise there will be a problem in the image.
In general, this approach can help you use even custom shaders for your image.

oh oh thanks!

I have a very complicated and very large scene that my client needs to turn into a 360 VR Oculus experience that can be accessed via YouTube.
Here is a test video but only shows a fraction of the landscape I’ll need to navigate through with my 360 camera:

Would it be possible to haver a zoom meeting at a time and date where you’ll be free to help setup a high quality 360 render?
I’ve had some issues with trying to get the right quality and thought I could send you a zoom invite so that it’d be easier for us to chat about a solution.
Thanks in advance.

Hi!
I understood you. I think we will find the right settings with you. Write me an email and we will decide on the time.

1 Like

Did the email come through? You might need to check the junk box.

Hi! Sorry, i not see your email, please again send for me email.

Quick question: Should I be using Deferred Rendering (Unlit)? My PC crashed after our zoom meeting and I lost those last settings you gave me… that is what I ended up using when I started rendering while I went to sleep… I woke up to this…

I did a test render last night and the first 67 frames were fine… the last 1400 were not… they went from looking like this:

to the reset of the 1400 frames looking like this!!

Can you tell me what went wrong here? Is it a frame loading issue or a Camera 360 System issue?

Should I be increasing this so that I make sure everything loads in??

Any ideas why the rest of the export looked like I was exporting it like it was a regular linear video without lighting?!?

Thanks again for your support.

Also what is the resolution for a 8k export?

is this right?

Hi, Robert!
It seems to me that the sequencer needs to check whether Camera Cut captures Camera Rec 360 to the end? maybe after frame 6913, a standart camera turns on?
Example:

Please send image your sequence settings?

For 8k , you need using 7680x3840 or 8000x4000, or 8192x4096 in Movie Render output settings.
In Camera Rec 360 → Quality 4096 or 5000 for better pixels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s right :slight_smile: i send email for you