[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

There appears to be no way to reduce the speed of the waves.

We need more time to figure it out.When a 360 camera is used, the waves donā€™t really form.
When I use a different rendering method, where a regular 2D camera is used, everything is displayed, but the waves donā€™t stop, because of this uneven 360 shots.

Waves are not supported now. I need to check everything out.

Hi!

The water plugin is completely new, unfortunately it is not yet possible to configure it with the 360 camera, the problem is with the waves, they do not work.
I sent a message about the problem found to Epic Games.
Example, this water shader (cartoon water shader) working + camera 360, and look, waves working

](filedata/fetch?id=1853278&d=1610791562)
I think itā€™s the shader that Epic Games uses to form waves.
Unfortunately, it is not supported.

Thanks for making that test video that seems like the system is working for stereo rendering. Typically the only post processing I would want to use is Color Grading, Bloom, Volumetric lighting and AO. Everything else is not needed in a 360 video for me I would want all other effects OFF. Do all of these post processing effects that I only need work in a typical 360 stereo video?

Also is there a discord for this plugin as well.

Hi, migueljb!
Sorry, this mono video, I lost this project. I didnā€™t have time to do a 360 stereo rendering, I plan to do it one of these days.
These effects are supported. But if you use AO, there may be seams, for AO you can use raytracing.

Important/Additional Notes:
Some Post processing does not work, artifacts appear in the form of seams.

• Vignette = 0 (In Post Process);
  • Bloom = 0 (It is supported, but a small seam may appear at the top and back.);
  • ScreenSpace Reflection = 0 (In Postprocess);
  • HeighFog and atmospheric fog workig , but if used -> Volumetric Fog -> Long rendering time, or maybe seams.
  • Directional Light - Light Shafts Off;
  • Exposure (Sometimes due to the uneven distribution of exposure occurs in the seam. Try to adjust the check Exposure method Manual and change Exposure value).
  • Ambient Occlusion (Sometimes).
  • Screen Space Global Illumination (Beta) - There are seams. You need to disable it.

And information from 360 stereo.Stereo 360 modes are experimental.(more information old version stereo and)
last version stereo stereo 360 for 4.23-4.26). For Stereo, raytracing does not support 360 (OMNI mode). Please keep this in mind.

I never created discord, but I respond quickly to messages. Iā€™ll text you when I make a 360 stereo test video.

Which Stereo version is best for moving foliage and outdoor natural landscapes? Water, sky and clouds together in the scene as well.

The Camera will never move its only recording the movement in the scenes of the sky, clouds, water and moving foliage all around the camera. Can you make an example of that donā€™t see any outdoor landscapes with moving foliage around like a forest type scene with moving clouds and water just to see how all that comes together.

Hi, migueljb!

I will try to make a video for you today and show you what stereo video modes can be.

Thanks I look forward to learning and studying your examples so I can achieve the same results.

Hi, **migueljb! **
I sent you a personal message.

**01/31/2021. News. In the new update, add stereo mode for Dome180 projection will be available.
02/02/2021. **Attention. In the update, a small bug was found with the stereo mode of the house 180. The fix has already been sent to the store.

The update has already been sent to the store.
The update is available for users of engine versions 4.23-4.26.

2021-01-31_23-44-39.png](filedata/fetch?id=1858156&d=1612125919)

](filedata/fetch?id=1858155&d=1612125858)
If you find any errors, please let me know by email [EMAIL=ā€œā€]

Trying to do a Mono capture at 4096x2048 or 5120x2560 and Ive tried using 1 camera or 6 cameras in each Mono setting but Iā€™m still getting this seam at where the panorama connects to be seamless. Not sure whats causing it need some tips how to get rid of that or whats even causing it.

Hi, Miqueljb!

Please look tutorial postprocess and seams
https://youtu.be/p5iBu9l9lXM I think you need change setting Vignette =0 in post process settings.

I would like to purchase this plugin as a cheaper option hasnā€™t quite worked out for me. I am looking to produce animated 360s where the camera remains in the same position but only people and Screen are moving.

With the cheaper plugin I found I was getting moving noise between my recorded frames with baked GPU lightmass. Do you think it possible to output 8k on a RTX2080 i9 laptop? with GPU lightmass baking and only using the raytracing for reflections. I know it depends on the scene, but if Iā€™m struggling to get a smooth solution at 8k then I may not risk it,

Thanks for any help

Hi, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciCitRBQk8

Camera 360 settings:
Rendering time: 1 frame raytracing = 1 min
Render Target Texture (Quality): 2600 Px.
Original Size Output Image: PNG, 8000x4000

Computer System: Core: i7700k
VideoCard: RTX2080ti
SSD: Crucial SSD BX500 960Gb CT960BX500SSD1
RAM: 32 GB.

I think you can try it, since I have several solutions for rendering raytracing reflections.
After the purchase, write to me personally by email ****** , I will help you with setting up the 360 camera. But I wonā€™t be free until tonight.

For raytracing best solution for rendering (https://youtu.be/TAB42FEFPwo) In this mode, I made it possible to simplify raytracing rendering.
and solution 2 https://youtu.be/CS4WCU6Aliw .
I think we will select the settings for you, for your project. Of course, all projects are individual and you need to understand the scope of the project.

Thankyou so much for the quick response! Will check the videos first.

I am almost always online and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

NEWS 02/17/2021. A send to marketplace new fix update. The new update fixes minor seams in the projection.
An example image will be attached later.

NEWS 02/17/2021. A send to marketplace new fix update. The new update fixes minor seams in the projection.
Please look in this video.

Hey there!
Great plugin. Love it so far. Just one problem:
I have a water material in my environment that seems ok to start, but eventually starts to flicker like this:

Any ideas for what to look for?

I was able to fix the issue. It was due to tessellation on the material. :slight_smile: