[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Hi, VRVisuals!
Thank you for your words.
Try look this tutorial Custom Post Process.
Please send me an email if this solution doesn’t help you.

Hello and thank you for this tool. I have some issues when trying to capture a PNG sequence: the first frame of the sequence is ok, but the following frames have a fuzzy effect on more distant objects. This fuzziness remains constant on every following frame. There also seems to be a ghosting effect on some contrasting objects from the previous frames. I would like the sharpness of the image to be constant throughout the frame. I disabled any motion blur and set to 0 any DOF value in Camera and PostProcess Volume. I also keep my mouse focused on the editor window at play and close any other software running while capturing. Please check the two attached images for details. Can you please advice me what can be done to keep my frames sharp? Thank you.

Hi, .boaca!
Thank you for purchasing the 360 camera.
Can you show all the post process settings?*

1. Please check bloom in post process. It must be specified as Standard, not conviction. (for 4.25 or 4.26 engine)
  2. Have you changed the console values of temporary AA?

Do you have the opportunity to write to me by email [EMAIL=“”]?

Similar topic on the forum
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1595263-camera-360-system-blueprints?p=1837221#post1837221

Hi, CG_Creator!
Thank you very much!
I am very glad that you did it! Thank you for your feedback!

Hi again. Seems that the TemporalAA was the problem. Disabled it in Project Settings and the frames are sharp. Thank you again.

Hi, again :slight_smile:
Temporal AA support. But it’s strange that the picture is blurred. You don’t need to disable temporary AA. You can do this by disabling camera 360 antialiasing

@ Hello, I have a problem with the plugin, seam lines appear and I have the settings required…

I’m recording images for Stereo 180

Only Spotlight (no sun, no light shaft, …)

Bloom Standard
Bloom Intensity = 0

Screenspace Reflection = 0

Vignette Intensity = 0

I uploaded image with Stereo and an other on how it should be in 360.

What can I do? :frowning:

Hi, nyudeb!

Please try this solution. Find in PostProcess settings -> Exposure** -> **Manual and please check.
Video tutorial

Same problem :’(

Hmm, please send me an email [EMAIL=“”]

Ambient Occlusion (Sometimes). -> **try this ? **

But this is very strange. **Please Put Camera 360 Rec actor to Zone Post Process **(The camera may not be in the post-process area and the settings may not be applied.) . Or in Post Process find option Unboud and change to true.

@ Thanks again for your help. The problem was the ‘Screen Space Global Illumination’ that was checked in my project settings. If It can help anyone. Now it’s working like a charm. :slight_smile:

nyudeb, thank you very much, every time we learn something new! :slight_smile:

I printed the image through the Movie Render at 360 Mono (8000x4000) but the image at the back of the camera was broken and drawn.
It feels a little smudged.
I left Vinet at zero. I don’t’ know the reason. Does anyone know?

Hi, l0604!
Thank you for purchasing the 360 camera.
Can you show all the post process settings?*

Please check bloom in post process. It must be specified as Standard, not Conviction. (for 4.25 or 4.26 engine)

Similar topic on the forum
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…21#post1837221

hi i brought your plug in…do you have a tutorial “Link” that have audio explanation on it? it will help a lot for patron like me. thanks

Hi, lemsway!

Unfortunately, English is not my native language. But I can make a text version of the lesson with a more detailed explanation and give you a link. But I need time to prepare such lessons.

HI . thanks, English is also not my native language but a bit of step step will do a big help. thanks for replying…

would you also know…im using BP capture but all i get is something like a gradient alpha?

Hi, lemsway!
I’m not sure what I should pay attention to. You can highlight it in red and send the full image
Send me your scene by email [EMAIL=“”]

You mean black gradient?

Try open demo maps(Content/Camera_360/Maps and check settings for camera 360.

**Information. 12/09/2020 **
For family reasons, I can’t answer questions on time. Be sure to write your question in more detail and I will always try to answer it.

Please send information in this forum or email

Thanks , i understand same situation also. Juggling family and work also.