[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Thanks, You are a hero!!

I was happy to help :slight_smile:

Hey do you have legal copy of Adobe Illustrator or/and Adobe Photoshop? Speaking of Camera 360 UE4 blueprint I mean plugin lite version sounds promising I hope it won’t be premium. So how many people were working on this Cemra 360 Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint?

Hi, Gamerz31w!

Unfortunately, only the trial version. I don’t know what’s coming, but I need to think about it. I worked on the 360 camera for a very long time, long before it was published on the market. It took me a long way to get to where I am now. I develop all my products on my own.

Hello, I am trying to render out an animated 360 panoramic equirectangular and having trouble with antialiasing. I have to use the movie render queue because I am going to high resolution, 16K. trying to get crisp linework on the pitch. Have tagged the sequencer camera with camera point 360, have set quality texture size in Rec 360 to 6000 and have set camera to mono 360 (use 6 cameras). I have about 500 frames to render. Antialiasing is checked. Have tried multiple settings in movie render queue for spatial and temporal AA because I am using tiling, otherwise I crash. If I override the 7680 pixel limit in sequencer using separate process and -RESX=/-RESY= line commands, I crash. In movie render queue, Spatial settings I’ve tried range from 2-6, temporal settings range from 3-12, avoiding the error messages in the movie render queue dialog box for AA. Either the render times go beyond 6 hours or I get the attached linework detail on the field, which is a no-go. The field lines had some emissivity to them to get them to show more white, I removed that and still same result. The width of the field is over 4000 pixels on a 16K image, plenty of res to get smooth linework, what is going wrong?

Hi, RealRemo!

Write me an email [EMAIL=“”] I’ll connect with you and check everything out.

you have the opportunity to try highresshot system>?

1. Select Camera Rec 360 and apply this settings.
    ](filedata/fetch?id=1831340&d=1605082658)
    Next step Start Level. Please waiting rendering and don’t touch your pc, editor window need active.

It’s amazing blueprint anyway. Btw let’s keep discussing it via pm.

Hi,Gamerz31w!

Thanks!

NEWS. 11.13.2020. Tutorial working Obs Studio + NDI Spout + Camera 360 in realtime.

In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use the 360 real-time camera together with OBS Studio + Spout + Camera 360. You can record your progress in real time, play presentations in real time, and transfer texture to NDI programs.
**Tutorial: **https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJK94HD1Yx8
**result: **https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo050oV5Mm8
result gameplay asset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiCKPMKmuY
(raytracing not support for realtime in spout plugin)

You’re welcome.

Hello,

First of all, great job with this 360 rig. Very simple to use and efficient.

But I have many issues with raytracing (I think). As soon as I add a 360 camera point or rec in the scene, I get much flickering in the reflections (especially those with roughness).

Even after deleting the components, the flickering is still there.

It doesn’t happen if I only put a 2D camera but as soon as I turn on rec and click play, it does the same.

Only way to get back to view without flickering is to quit and relaunch (after having delete the 360 components from the level). There should be a setting I didn’t set correctly ?

Please have a look at the video bellow to see what I’m facing.

For information, I’m rendering on an RTX2080Ti.

Many thanks for your help

https://app.frame.io/presentations/cb911659-cfb3-49e7-9a07-c3367e6e550b

Hi everyone,

great plugin, tho as I m not really good with UE4, and for my project I had to import a camera from Max, instead of animating one in UE, i struggled for a while to get the recording working. Anyway I got it working now I think, tho, the quality is not great, it is really blurry, I did cranked up the projection texture size, and tried other setups, but a part from really slowing down everything, I couldn’t get the quality to get sharp. I have a sequence to render of 1000 frames, and if anyone have some advice to get the 360 renders better, would be awesome. Maybe the answer is on the 32 pages of this forums, but I didn’t get the change yet to read it all. Last thing, in the sky you can see the stitch is quite obvious, is there a way to reduce it, or maybe its something to do with my post process?

One image is from the 360 plugin with the texture res at 2048
The other 2 pics are from ingame or a frame rendered

Feel free to ask me other setups I have, tho try to be specific as my skills in UE are quite terrible.

Thanks for any help I can get to have a sharper 360 animation render.

Hi, CG_Creator!

Thank you for your words. Yes, this is a post process. This can be fixed very easily.

1. Please open your post process and change Bloom settings (Conviction to Standart) and value 0. This solution will help you resolve these issues.
    ](filedata/fetch?id=1837222&d=1606649467)
    2 .If the seam remains. Check the settings of the sun.
    Find Light Shaft Bloom or Occlusion-> and false

](filedata/fetch?id=1837223&d=1606649595)

1. For a high-quality image, the following settings are sufficient

](filedata/fetch?id=1837224&d=1606649771)
    Chose you need camera mode and apply settings.
    Quality(Texture) = 4096 px.
    Antialiasing = True.

2. There are also different rendering modes. You can check each one and decide which one is best for you.

3. Sequencer -> tutorial 1 or tutorial 2

4. MovieRenderPipelinetutorial 1 or turorial 2

5. HighResShot system tutorial 1 or tutorial 2

6. Using HighResShot system + standart camera (support Planar reflection) -> tutorial

Thank you for the quick response, I ll change my post process setting as you are suggesting, tho I did try to change the quality to 4096 but was on 360 mono (1 camera), and wasn’t happy with it, but I ll try again and let you know how I go. Thank you

Let me know if you were able to fix the blur. I think this will help you.
In any case, you can send any questions either here on the forum (I get notifications and I read everything), or to my personal email if you need a quick answer.

Yes, the main thing is to choose the right quality. You can set the settings above. Be sure to watch the video tutorials.

Thanks, The post process problem was easy to fix by following your suggestion.
I cranked up the texture res by 4096 as suggested and rendered the full sequence at 6000x3000px, it s better, but still look a pretty blurry, tho I didn’t have the chance yet to try it in a player to see how it really looks.
Here s a screenshot from my full screen of one of the frames. (I doubt it would look sharp enough in a player even on a small window?)
Maybe I need to crank it up to 8000*4000px or way higher?

No, the image must be clear.

I think some other post process is used in the scene or material that uses screen space.
Tell me, do you use any additional Shader?
Recently, there was the same problem, it happened when using the water system. I don’t know how this is related, but when you add the system, the camera becomes blurry.
I will contact you tomorrow to check your project.

Good afternoon,bluevistaprod!

I just saw your message. To remove noise, you need to increase** Samples For Pixe**l in the post process.
This removes noise for both shadows and reflections. Please look tutorial for raytracing:
https://youtu.be/-8AwDtmkyHY?t=423 (Using Camera Rec 360 and Camera Point 360)
if you need using ctandart 2d camera, try this tutorial https://youtu.be/CS4WCU6Aliw (Using Camera Rec 2D).
If you don’t succeed, please email me

Well, as I said previously I m not very good with UE, still trying to get my head around how it works.
So, the problem why it was blurry, was only because of the DOF in the post process :frowning:
Everything look great now, thanks for the help.
Great plugin, money well spent!!!
I wrote you a nice review on Marketplace

Hi. Great plugin. I only have problems with post proces volumes. A client wants a more stylized look, so I used a Post Proces Volume from the marketplace (Stylized Rendering from Epic). When I render this with a normal camera: all is good. But with the 360 rec. camera it’s not rendered. Do I need to apply some stuff before its seen in the 360° render? The post proces volume is set to infinite, so it overlaps the camera.