[SUPPORT] ArchViz Explorer

Yes, I finally did. But I had to have some help from the author of the Archviz Explorer. You can try to contact him on email, but I don’t mknow if he will respond anymore, since this project went free after I bought it. But you can try.

Sorry I can’t help you more pratically, it was a long time ago and I can’t explain anymore what I had to do to integrate it.

I will try, but…do you think you can send a screenshot of how the blueprint worked? :grimacing:

Man, I’m sorry but I can’t D: I really wanted to help you, but the code of the whole project is immense. I remember that I was able to use Runtime Data Table, but I don’t remember how I did, where I did, and so on. There must be fragments of it through the whole blueprints. To be able to find it and screenshot all the code that is important would mean for me to read and understand the whole project again.

But let’s do the following, tell me EXACTLY what you want to do. Maybe, maybe, I can easely find in the code the specific part that does that and then I will show you. Right now I don’t even remeber well why I used Runtime Data Table hahaha

Hey nasro94,

Unfortunately, it has been a very long time since we last packaged a project for Android. I only know that the map Realistic_01 is too heavy for current devices. Try to package your project without it.

Hello Stefan!

Hope you had a fab Christmas and New Year, quick question about moving the camera for a POI (The Spring arm) every time I rotate the camera around on the POI, no matter what I do, whether I edit information of the POI or try to package, the camera always defaults back to it’s original position when the POI was made, can you tell me what I’m doing wrong or if there’s another way of editing the camera to stay in the right place? Thank you!

Below I’ve inserted images of where the spring arm defaults back to when I edit, and the last image is what I’ve been selecting in order to rotate/change the camera in the POI components.

I’m probably doing something wrong, but I’m unsure what!

Hey Lauren.Clayton,

Thank you for the kind words!
Set Use Look at Target? under the Focus Settings of the POI to False. This will allow you to adjust the Spring Arm (your In-game camera direction) manually.

hello, please tell me. In the master menu of the widget, I found the level button. What does it do? And in what cases does it become visible?

Hey sher_jakupov,

The Level Button is an element of the BP_Info_Widget and is used to switch to a different level. It will be visible once you assign a level to a POI under Details > POI Info Struct > Level.

1 Like

Hello! Any Idea to automatice this? We have 6000 geometries and we would like to create 6000 POIs with uniques geometries…And manually is a nightmare

Thanks in advance

Hello,

So if anyone wants to integrate Runtime Datatable with Archviz, Here are the steps to do it.

1. Edit BP_Explorer_GameInstance and add 2 variables to it.

1. Edit BP_Explorer_PC and add a new node as well as google sheet URL variable.

After getting google excel load, you need to update the colour of POI based on CSV.

1. Edit BP_Info_Widget

Update Text:

Update Border Color:

1. Edit BP_UnitSearch_Widget

Hope this will help everyone. Also remember, Make sure google excel needs to have anyone can view with link option enable and copy URL to google sheet URL variable.

Regards,
Rishi Mehta

5 Likes

Hello,

I have added details step below in thread for integrating Runtime Data Table.

Regards,
Rishi Mehta

1 Like

Hi,

Was wondering how I can change the colours of the boxes used to represent rooms in the Unit Search tab, ie. rather than Red / Yellow / Blue, show Red / orange / Green?

thanks

Neil

Hey neilcooper33,

You can do that from the Select node, which is inside BP_POI > Functions > Update_POI_Color

If you also want to change the border color of the Info Widget: BP_Info_Widget > Functions > Update_Border_Color > Select node

1 Like

Hi,

I was wondering if i can use the explorer with pixel streaming. Is there a way to disable the UI component on the game screen and keep it on my remote screen/ipad and control it only with the remote screen?

Thanks
kam

Hi,

Please tell me about the custom operation method.

You can rotate the screen around the building by right-pressing and dragging the mouse, but I would like to change the position of this rotation axis or set it in another project that is not set to rotate.

Where and how is this setting to rotate the screen by right-pressing and dragging the mouse?

Hey masanori-pola,

You will need to look for the commented section with the title PAN | Mouse, Keyboard inside of BP_Explorer_Pawn.

Unfortunately, I’m not able to answer that question. Pixel streaming does work but we haven’t tried to use an Ipad as a controller yet.

Thank you very much. It is solved.

Hi,

I’m using version 4.27.2.
“UNIT SEARCH” in the attached image cannot be used.
How can I use it?

saitou

I’m sorry to hear it in a row.
Displayed after clicking the “HOME” button in the attached image ①
Please tell me how to change the camera angle.

Also, the axis of rotation of the screen at that camera angle is currently in position ②. Please tell me how to change the position of this axis of rotation as well.
I want to change the axis of rotation to the center of the building.