Sun flickering (directional light)

Hi, everyone. Help please to fix next issue. The sun (in the Diractional Light) is flickering when I turn camera to it (in the dev and play modes).

PC, Nvidia GeForce 840M, High Perfomance Processor (in the Nvidia Control Panel ) is turned on.

Link to the video

Try turning off ‘light shaft bloom’ and ‘light shaft occlusion’ on the directional light.

I think it always does flicker to a certain extent…

Thank you! it helps but doesnt fix.
this bug still persists when I move the mouse

Did you ever find a fix for this? I feel like tearing my hair off because of this problem. I’ve been working a scene for 2 weeks and it was all good when I made some renders yesterday. Today however, my boss wanted me to tweak some stuff on a model that moves through out a sequence – and now all lights are acting like they have epilepsy and I have yet to find a solution. Even if I hide the lights and the interior, I can still see my model and camera widget receiving flickering light in the editor as well as in my renders.

Same problem here!

My model barely moves though. Just my camera moving downwards, and the flickering is happening on the face of MetaHuman

unfortunately no(

For anyone wondering in the future. I found that lowering the Bloom Max Brightness, on the directional light, fixes this issue. For some reason this is default at 100 so the game wants to show some light shaft’s at any brightness level, I have it set to 5 and it works perfect.