Strange shadows in corners

I have done many archiviz projects in past 2 years and I have never had problem like this with strange shadows in corners. How to get rid of these shadows? I tried all the best settings, indirect lighting quality 10, lowering indirect lighting smoothness, even light map resolution 2048 for a 5x3m wall and 0.1 for static lighting level. I tried using lightmass portal too, turning on and off ambient occlusion… The only thing that made corners look better was setting indirect lighting smoothness to 1.4 but that’s not good for the rest of the scene. Can someone help me?

I recreated this scene in 4.13 and this is what I got with indirect lighting quality set to 3

Hi Electra,

When I test this using either planes or a closed off mesh in various configurations to have some overlap, butted together ends, overlapping faces, and using default settings aside from a 512 lightmap resolution I don’t get any different from 4.13 to 4.14.

Do you have a test scene that you could upload here I can have a look at? I think that would be easier to see what’s going on and see if there is an issue that needs to be reported.

Thank you!

Tim