Stereo camera rendering

Hi

I need to render 2 cameras simultaneously - side by side for stereo effect. I used the Event Tick methode with split screen and it worked but there is a problem. I have no motion blur. Have You guys any idea how can I render two cameras? I need big, custom resolution. I can`t make them one after another because I have some random generated stuff and it has to be rendered at the same time.

Cheers,
Lucas

I found that just enabling the splitscreen turns off the Motion Blur. Why is that? Is there a way to turn it on for the two cameras ?

I found that just enabling the splitscreen turns off the Motion Blur. Why is that? Is there a way to turn it on for the two cameras ?

Hi!

Look this post on the Unrealengine forum.

Hi

I know it but it is not good. It is just one camera with color offset so this is fake and you will get flat image. I need true 3d with 2 cameras.

Illusionray,

“…We create 2 SceneCapture2DCamera to simulate the eyes, and 2 Textures RenderToTarget2D…”

It is not fake. It is real stereo. 2 camera create 2 picture and combine to color anaglyph in postprocess. You can combine it as you wish.

I made something similar but there is always the same problem no matter what technique I will use. I have no motion blur or everything is blurred. First metode: I send 2 camera to one camera but it is without motion blur. I need this effect. The SceneCapture2D won`t allow me to send it. The other methode is to send first the screens and when I move my parent camera I got motion blur but It is blurring the whole image and the middle line is blured so I got blending of those two images.

I think this is a bug. Here is described a similar problem