Stationary Lights can't be loaded in sublevels?

Hello,

Is it not possible to have stationary lights on a sublevel?

If using world composition and the sublevels are terrain and town and houses with stationary baked lighting can they not be loaded in without showing X?

For lighting to work in this scenario all levels with lights to be baked had to be loaded at once
and when you load in the levels the persistent base level stationary lights do not show X marks. But the sublevels still do.
Why this limitation isn’t* better documented?

Check that the radius of all those stationary lights aren’t overlapping. The red X on lights shows when they’re overlapping and means it is switched to dynamic light. Use the StationaryLightOverlap view mode, in viewport click Lit (view mode button) > Optimization viewmodes > Stationary Light Overlap. In order of how the lights were placed, it’ll show the 5th and after lights that are overlapping with one or more of the initial 4. Reduce light radius and move lights to correct it, if that’s the problem.

I’m aware of the overlap limitation. This is not that.

Create a persistent level, and enable world composition.
Create a sublevel and build a small simple structure with less than 1-4 stationary lights.
Build lighting in the level using Sparse Lighting samples for level streaming support for baked static lighting.
Save and then reload persistent level then load sublevel with baked lighting.

Level streaming Stationary lights break them. Does the engine consider that “movement”.

I don’t know. I was just suggesting it from reading the docs and a tutorial I watched in the online learning portal. It sounds like something else now that it was explained. The only other thing is I heard level streaming isn’t fully supported in 4.24, but that was a month or so ago I think before the official release.