Skype Group for Developers and Newbies

Yes yes, welcome its good to have you come join :smiley: We still have room for more :smiley:

Added you to my Skype list, can you please invite me to the chat?

Could someone please invite me to this skype group. Would love to talk to fellow developers :slight_smile:
://hatscripts/addskype.png?u=Kinglewey1st&c=green

How many you have in there now meat? Roughly 100+ I would think by now.

Just sent a request. Looking forward to this. Awesome work for putting this together!

Yea about 150+ :stuck_out_tongue: its quite big but good thing chat is hardly ever off topic :slight_smile:

150 is quite a handful. :slight_smile:

So been so buzy chatting too everyone in the group I forgot to bump the thread :smiley: We have members in the group making huge progress with so much help from each other too get things done on their work! Its been amazing on how much help has been passed around!

Sent a request never got in though :frowning:

May have to resend it :slight_smile:

Slype group is still going strong if anyone is interested

Lol why not i need all the advice and tips as i can get… add me

djarni.braithwaite <- skype

I think skype is a good way to get to know everyone, and yeah the spam is just too much I can’t even keep up on what’s happening.

the spam is getting less and less, especially since there are two chats now, one dedicated and a more casual one.

Could you add me, please?

Ok, perhaps its just me being stupid, or because I barely use skype.
But there is no group to see, nor anywhere something indicating that you can join a group.
There is a “join group” link in post #2](&p=1195&viewfull=1#post1195) but
that will start a call and I dont think that there is an audio-chat with 150 people.
So far I can only see who has added me (thank you).

Add Me :slight_smile: , My ID Is Tera.Games

Request sent :slight_smile:

I’m in the same boat.

MrMaster you have been invited too the group :).