Skylight with realtime capture stops rendering reflections in area above 4096x4096

Doing high resolution renders, the real time capture reflection bugs.

The reflection bugs out at exactly 4096x4096 (both width and height).

Project is made from Unreal startup menu, standard Lumen settings from game template with hardware ray tracing enabled (no starter content).

Here is a screenshot of the issue:

This worked fine in 5.3, but not in 5.4/5.4.1

Is there any setting or console command that I can increase to make the reflection cover entire scene again?

[Edit]

Same thing happens with HDRI backdrop, so it is not just Real time capture per se:

[Edit2]
Tested also with a Cubemap, still same problem
Also tested with default opaque material (with roughness 0) instead of the ocean, still the same problem.

I am having the same issue. I am trying to render cinematic quality, I cannot share the project content so I isolated the issue in this example image. Also screenshots of the settings :pray:

same f*** problem here, only solution is “high resolution” settings in render but is not the best

I found out its a bug with 5.4

There is a report here:

It’s kind of baffling that this bug stuck around the entire lifespan of 5.4, which I never should have moved to. Taught me to not jump onto the latest version of UE before running some kind of test project.