Skylight randomly stops working

Hello, I have strange problem with skylight it seems to be working randomly. If I drag it to the map it doesn’t affect the scene. If I try to increase intensity scale, change color or do anything else nothing is happening.

Sometimes if I delete my current skylight and drag new one everything is working perfectly fine, for a while at least. There are times that reloading map helps, and sometimes suddenly out of nowhere it starts to work again.

Any idea what it going on? And yes option “affect the world” and “cast shadow” is on.

There might be a conflict with another light. Is the lighting fully baked, mixed, or fully dynamic? At certain settings, the skylight does not affect meshes that are set to dynamic. For example, if the skylight is static, and meshes are dynamic, the skylight is not affecting the meshes how it would if those meshes were set to stationary / dynamic because lighting from the skylight is set to be baked into lightmaps. If the meshes aren’t static, then they’re either getting only partial lighting (stationary meshes) or no lighting (dynamic meshes). If the skylight is dynamic, then according to the UE4 online guide, it would be working and lighting everything.

What are the skylight’s settings? any other lights in the scene (directional, point, spot, etc)?