SkeletalMeshComponents Return NULL(Breakpoint Usage)

The Summary.

I am declaring then setting the variables, but for some reason the skeletal meshes return null.
Here below I am attaching each skeletal mesh component to a socket and creating default subobjects with each corresponding variable and still no dice. I run the windows debugger and it throws an exception and breakpoint at the skeletal meshes below. When I open the engine thought the class hierarchy has changed and everything is in it’s right place even though that the variable gives a NULL exception. I know that this problem seems unnecessary to resolve but I am trying to resolve this slightly superficial problem before something happens in the future that might affect the functionality of the program itself.

//.h   
    UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "LeftArmSkeleton")
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonLeftArm;
    	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "HeadSkeleton")
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonHead
    	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "RightArmSkeleton")
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonRightArm;
    	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "TorsoSkeleton")
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonTorso;
    	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "LeftLegSkeleton"
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonLeftLegJ
    	UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = "RightLegSkeleton")
    		class USkeletalMeshComponent* SkeletonRightLeg;

//.cpp

ACharacter::ACharacter()
            {
            	PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = true;
            	Health = 150;	
                    //The Enemy weapon base mesh does not return NULL.
            	EnemyWeaponBaseMesh = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(TEXT("WeaponBaseMesh"));
            	 EnemyWeaponBaseMesh->AttachToComponent(SkeletonRightArmJill, FAttachmentTransformRules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("EnemyWeaponBase"));
            	 SkeletonHead = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(TEXT("HeadSkeleton"));
            	 SkeletonHead->AttachToComponent(GetMesh(), FAttachmentTransformRules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("HeadSocket"));
            	SkeletonLeftArmJill = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(TEXT("LeftArmSkeleton"));
            	SkeletonLeftArm->AttachToComponent(GetMesh(), FAttachmentTransformRules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("LeftShoulderSocket"));
            	SkeletoRRightArm->AttachToComponent(GetMesh(), 
                    FAttachmentTransforules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("RightShoulderSocket"));
            	SkeletonTorso =CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(TEXT(TorsoSkeleton"));
            	EnemyWeaponBaseMesh->SetupAttachment(GetMesh());
            	SkeletonHead->SetupAttachment(GetMesh());
            	SkeletonTorso->SetupAttachment(GetMesh());
            	SkeletonRightLeg = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent(TEXT("RightLegSkeleton"));
            	SkeletonRightLeg->SetupAttachment(GetMesh());
            	SkeletonRightLeg->AttachToComponent(GetMesh(), 
                   FAttachmentTransformRules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("RightUpLegSocket"));
            	SkeletonLeftLeg = CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(TEXT("LeftLegSkeleton"));
            	SkeletonLeftLeg->SetupAttachment(GetMesh());
            	SkeletonLeftLeg ->AttachToComponent(GetMesh(), 
                    FAttachmentTransformRules::SnapToTargetIncludingScale, FName("LeftUpLegSocket"));

}

Instead of using ->AttachToComponent(); I used ->SetupAttachment();