Side Scroller Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, QTE System & much more!

@ Can you share URL to documentation before release ?

@Votan I’m still polishing it. I will add link to documentation before release, probably right after the weekend.

I’m still waiting for @Smarkoff to update my description and new pictures which I’ve send. :confused:

@ Thank you.

Hey Guys,

I’m actually OOO for this week but if you need anything for release or for updates you can either tag or PM @Reubitron or message marketplace-support@unrealengine.com and someone on the team will help you out while I’m gone.

Thanks!

Stephanie

I was guessing that you could be out of office. I’ve send PM to @Reubitron.

Thanks Stephanie

@Votan Here’s link to documentation:

It’s also in the first post.

Hello, great template. Is there a way to change the aiming? I find it confusing that the target sign is on the ground and bound in some strange way.

Forum is finally alive! :slight_smile:

@DjGrave @HeadClot @BarisT @BTLRoach @itsalwayssummer @Lumion [MENTION=40304]Andrei Branescu[/MENTION] @Nasty_Time @fhl41 [MENTION=27212]Straight Shorty[/MENTION] @Nightraiyven @furiozo @thankstipscom @ @erWilly @tamaster92 @MrWilson13 [MENTION=463317]Peter Shoferistov[/MENTION] @Votan

As you guys maybe noticed, my kit is finally released. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/side-scroller-shooter-kit

Thank you for all your support! It was long 9 months of pain, nights without sleeping and very hard work.
I’m looking forward what game are you going to build with this kit! Share it here if you can.

I’ve also added trailer video.

watch?v=Fm8yzCKy3JQ

@PXDN Thank you! Crosshair is in 3D. It shows bullet collision - in other words location where bullet will hit.

You can disable crosshair and make it like in Counter Spy, with laser only. Fastest way to do this is to in BP_Crosshair_3D set billboard sprite size to 0 for X,Y.

Will pick this up as soon as I have the money :slight_smile:

Yes! I saw! I will purchase this as soon as possible. Congratulations on the release!

i allready purchased it looks amazing my best purchase ever its a finischt game :smiley:

bought… havent played with it yet. Looks great though! Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks ! Will purchase soon , for the fan - remake project that i am working on :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thanks for pointing out! It’s a bit pricey for me at the moment, need to get some money first.

A little expensive.

Thank you @itsalwayssummer @fhl41 @thankstipscom

@ Well it has a lot of features. Like other commented before - it’s pretty much a full game. What would be right price for this in your opinion?

This is the most feature complete BP in the marketplace at the moment, I’m still playing with features level and reading the commentary. It has many many “working” features. Great job!

@ In my opinion it is cheap, did you have a look at what you get? This will save you a lot of time building your own game.

i woulth to now how it can be make it totally 3rd person or woulth that be a big undertaking and leave it sidescrolling :slight_smile: any one have some ideas about how to 3rd person

Thank you @odi and @BarisT

I think remaking it to TPP action game wouldn’t take much time. I think logic related with plane constrain would have to be little redone/redesign. Bunch of people already asked me about 3rd person version - I think after some time I will make separate kit for that.

As for 4.13 update - I pretty much fixed everything but I have a problem with 3D widgets and waiting for response 3D UMG widget stopped working in 4.13 - UI - Epic Developer Community Forums