Side Scroller Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, QTE System & much more!

o my god!! O_o!! This is an amazing work.

Yeah please put it up on sellfy or such would buy ASAP

Gumroad is a great one to sell it through as well, I would buy it instantly. It looks fantastic.

@erWilly Thanks!

I’m trying to finish it as soon as possible.

I just finished demo level. Here’s full gameplay.

watch?v=Ezl1hk762jk

Now I need to finish features level and I can send files to Epic. I think it will take me couple more days.

oke take your time, the movie looks fantastic

Looking forward to see it available for purchase. This is great!

Thanks @fhl41 and @Nasty_Time :slight_smile:

I’ve found couple glitches yesterday and I have to fix them so there will be day or two of delay.

Yesterday I finished features level. Here’s a video from that level:

watch?v=dMFhNfkLmH4

Now I need to finish example campaign levels and files should be good to go :slight_smile:

men is amazing,

I wonder how to hard can be add close combat behavious, will i dive deep in your code?

Wonderful product. Have an awesome idea for it and cant wait to see it published.

Wow, that kit looks fantastic!
Is it customizable? Lets say I want to modify your kit to make it more melee-oriented by adding some swords, hummers, whips, shields and so on? That will include such features as blocking, different types of melee-attacks etc.
Thanks!

This looks exactly what I’ve been working on for the pass 3 weeks myself havent gotten as nearly as far! Well done! I’ll be sure to buy this asap!

Thank you @erWilly, @furiozo, [MENTION=463317]Peter Shoferistov[/MENTION], @MrWilson13

[MENTION=463317]Peter Shoferistov[/MENTION]  Melee attacks are already implemented for player and AI and they are pretty straight forward to use. I think it wouldn't take much to new add new ones because all you need is add a new weapon, some animation for pose for upperbody for holding weapon and animation of attack itself. As for damage logic - it's done through capsule tracing which is constrain to specific bone. For example kick attack - tracing is done from foot ball to knee. Kit is very customizable but it depends what do you need, you can always ask here what you want to accomplish :)

@erWilly You mean like melee attacks? If yes basicly aswer is above ^^

I finished example campaign levels and send files to Epic. I hope it will be release within a month or so.

Here’s new video from example campaign, UI, options and save game framework

watch?v=oCNx1CHWxlc

Please let us know on the forum once it will be available.

i have no real interest in making a sidescroller… but this kit is just so sexy that i will buy it just to look at it on my own screen.

@ Do you use blueprint or C++ ?

I received e-mail from Epic and they accepted my pack :slight_smile:

Release is scheduled for 24th August ^^

@Votan I made this using blueprints.

Today I finished writing documentation (75 pages) - it will be available for everyone.

Price will be $69.99

Thats great news.
You definatley have a sale from me.
Cant wait until the 24th :smiling_face:

Good job! I liked it!

Thank you @

@Nightraiyven Me too! Looking forward to see what game are you going to make with this kit :slight_smile: