Screenshot Saturday!

One of our new bodykits of one of our hovercrafts.

The UE guy with his trophies and medals. The years have been good to him.

You have my vote :wink: Good luck, looks great!

You should take a look at this reference for skin tones, ://artbypapercut/ Vertex 1 page 214

:slight_smile:

Oh this is great! Thanks a lot!

e5b9ccf58dbf50fb7d9ceda556f6ef970bdcdfb9.jpeg

318eb3dc422830ea2c94552174fce08ec0bf2d1d.jpeg

Latest environment work in Abducted using Unreal 4.15

beeauuutyyyyfullll

My latest personal project! Check out the video : ?v=afJBNP9vcJs

v=Rn8ifTY5p44

is a video of a prototype I made about 2 months back. I haven’t really shown much that I’ve done to the forum (don’t want to show a lot of newer stuff) but I decided to show this. The game this comes from was called “Technocracy”. Since VR wave shooters flooded Steam in groves, I decided to not make a stationary wave shooter out of my and resources. These days it has become more of a survival horror VR-FPS, with a different theme.

So yeah, compared to what you see on Steam, it is very basic. The point of this level was to destroy the shield generator in order to destroy the bot spawners. The whole gameplay idea behind it was a mix of an old arcade cabinet shooter Area 51: Site 4 with a touch of my own and maybe a few other classic lightgun shooters.

Thanks for looking. Check out the website!

.deepbluegames.org

Looks ! :slight_smile:

://i.imgur/oBqgnBO.jpg

Thematically correct by chance for this screenshot Saturday, are 3 views from above:

The terrain heightfield has been generated by a custom function. The and foliage have been placed using the procedural tools of UE4 (can’t see the grass from up !). The scene is dynamically lit by a single directional light and a skylight to simulate 1 ambient bounce. Lightmaps are infeasible due to the size of the scene.

This terrain is one of two variants and will be functionally used as the background/environment art for the stages in the game.

V3 official PlayStation vr development WIPS

Screenshot from Adrayvia’s Proof of Concept Cinematic:

Please support Adrayvia.

Become. My Patron.

Building up an asset library for my game, worked on some forest assets this week.

://i.imgur/y2BgOc5.gif

I really do like your rendering style, Hippo. It’s reminds me of 80s cartoons.

Thanks! That’s exactly what I was going for!

Spooky Forest of mine is finally done.

v=5fVnMKDV9rY

bough a pack from the spring sale.