Screenshot Saturday!

Not strictly an Unreal screenshot, but 's my work from today - I’m blocking out some assets for a roman-themed Unreal game :slight_smile:

Happy #screenshotsatuday :slight_smile:

Summons Stone

v=ijCGEtnbDYY

Japan UE4 Game Contest prize of technology product

Linkage of DIY device and monster enemy AI is made by NN(Nueral Network) Learning AI model

#screenshotsatuday

://s3.amazonaws/.content.luxology/images/full/1f5141336cdd44ffd48adf00235742b7.jpg

In the morning i figured out how to use my music player actor into the vehicle template :slight_smile:

v=JRgXyPa7cUI

one of my nature scenes I’m currently working on:

's a small promotional image created in Unreal Engine. I’ve taken a marketplace asset and improved upon it in several different ways.

I removed their rig which has a mountain of issues that remains unaddressed and the seller doesn’t care to fix. I rigged it at Mixamo which was a trial and error. There’s still a small amount of problems which can be fixed by someone who actually knows how to rig. I guess I will attempt to learn!

I had 2 alternative versions made of this character and I plan to get 1 more of the female counterpart made.

The Drones are completely custom and are basic. They are inspired a little by robots in the Star Wars universe. There will be many more inspired by the Sci-fi movie Oblivion as well as Destiny and the drone seen in the new Dues Ex game.

Testing my new Cartoon/Anime Shader

://media.indiedb/images/members/1/629/628299/CarttonAnime.1.jpg

Well. its reaaaaaaaaaally almost Saturday. Should have my trailer and steam page up this weekend :slight_smile:

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/47/46800/Protonwar-rockplanet.png

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/47/46800/Protonwar-rockplanet2.png

Walking with style, yeahh!

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/22/21855/Mission_Chrismas.jpg

's a pano showcasing our new fireflies by the lakeside for screenshot saturday!

://i.imgur/PsZW0sg.png

Follow development for LIFE or on our !

The main menu for Arcus will have 4 distinct of days, which are actually set up to the mobile devices internal clock!

This will also persist once the menu progresses to the towers interior as well.

LOVE your guys’ artstyle!

://i.imgur/uO2AHyS.gif

New character

://i.imgur/eglODf5.png

Tuning core gameplay :smiley:

Y-you talking to us?

Of course!! I’m a huge fan of memorable, stylized graphics, and you guys have a killer palette established!

Sneaking into your thread like:

://i.imgur/WvXnkbf.gif

Screenshot saturday for the Fantasiam!

://i.imgur/vI2wiE5.jpg

Looks familiar :stuck_out_tongue: Awezome work so far, one of the better remakes of this level yet.

This looks , does the gameplay involve alot of stealth?

Yup! We aren’t calling ourselves a ‘StealthVania’ for nothing :slight_smile:

Stealth is a strong focus throughout the game, as we should start covering more in the development thread soon.