Screenshot Saturday!

Thanks for your kind words Voodoo! I forgot to take the roaming zombies out of the first screenshot, can you see them?!

Love the style!

Aww Thanks! Glad you like it! :smiley:

Yeah the art style is fantastic!

Red team healer in our turn-based tactics. It’s our first try to work with dynamic cloth and we just add her to the playable game pre-alpha on .

Its a pleasure :wink: Yeah I saw the zombies! haha they look ready to do their thing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is that a wolf or lion I see there? a Night scene would look epic in that shot!

Its a pleasure :wink: Yeah I saw the zombies! haha they look ready to do their thing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is that a wolf or lion I see there? a Night scene would look epic in that shot!
[/QUOTE]

! yes they are in position and ready to go :wink: There was also a lion lurking, well spotted. I did play around with some night scenes but I can never seem to make a decent screenshot with the lighting.

@ thanks heaps for the comments! - Love the OctoGame, looks so funny rolling around!

A few screenshots from a project I started last summer called SettlementZero.

There are more screenshot and a video for anyone interested: ://.settlementzero

Finally was able to rework our crowd control weapon, the most taken was getting the projectiles to ignore each other when they spawn in the same location. But so far the shotgun is working pretty well and there are still other tweaks that will need to be done to it but for now its to move onto other weapon tasks and character function tasks.

v=9xu6oopuXr4

We’re about halfway done with our starter neighborhood “Murky Meadows”. This one will have around 60+ homes to burglarize

://i.imgur/kDpqSXUl.png

://i.imgur/27xN4hWl.jpg

://i.imgur/NFM9Uxcl.jpg

://i.imgur/g2M8l5kl.jpg

://i.imgur/YJ4pIarl.jpg

://i.imgur/Xvvd24X.gif

://i.imgur/ADL77Iw.gif

v=0b5A4BsY3jg

Great work I do this with Blender.

finialy got the lighting just the way I want it for Relapse :slight_smile: interior lighting sure it easier than exterior, still struggling with making a good outdoor scene

Long week, but everything is polished up since our initial trailer. are some screengrabs of how its shaping up.

And some more :

To see some VR game play for Scramble mode (Instant Action) :

?v=sCaHgcwSAVM

://i.imgur/NcRuKBK.png

A preview from the map and dialogues from Hue Defense! We still working in that.
Obs: The game still in portuguese becase we still working in the translation to english.

https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/1935610_970457063029236_5282369704384620621_n.jpg?oh=a758413296f620668c936c038dc6802b&oe=57372259

#screeshotsaturday

Or page: https://./bravewolfstudiointernational/

Recorded some gameplay as ’ Knight ’ class. I was making a screenshot for and decided to record the scene as a few mobs started spawning.

v=AW_7DtRM588

Screenshot Saturday

WIP Unreal Tournament map “Halo 3 - Guardian” remake Forum Thread - https://.unrealtournament/showthread.php?22345-DM-Guardian-WIP&p=220915#post220915

Main hero for a game about guitarist