Screenshot Saturday!

aww man thanks! thats good to hear, I really want to make something i love and everyone will enjoy.

Just started to work
://

After 1/2 Weeks Zbrush learning:

://orig08.deviantart.net/c372/f/2015/246/3/2/elex___creature_by_felikahn-d9891qn.png

Original Artwork: ://abload.de/img/elex-greifs4s53.jpg

We just finished up Day 1 on Steam Greenlight. My poor F5 key…

://i.imgur/qftioMUl.png

://i.imgur/KDGQTlhl.png

://i.imgur/WQS1SEXl.png

://i.imgur/8CssVFhl.png

://i.imgur/Uzf36RWl.png

This is our game RELAPSE :slight_smile: it’s an horror themed adventure game. Some things are subject to change but you can check us out on our
and [

Criticism is always welcome!

screenshot saturday

It’s Saturday right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Latest screenshots from our short in real , Frequence! ( still in work in progress,but the level art mostly done )

Frequence is a story inside an environnment made of surrealistic musical instruments.the textures and shaders are done in substance painter and designer

C&C are welcome

The abandoned manor in Vernon’s Legacy.

Testing out ue4 , want to try make a med-evil zombie survival game , tried to make a simple scene but im dont think ive got it right :confused: never tried any sort of programming or visual game design so bear with me :confused: any advice on getting the grass to look better ? :frowning: or how i could improve anything else in the scene ?

Happy from The SoulKeeper

Working on a taxi vehicle variation, not done but at the same getting a video process recorded for texturing up this car.
This is for the game PROXY, is the link to the game forum https://.unrealengine/showthread.php?61212-Proxy

&stc=1

Working on creating ‘shell fur’, Shadow of the Colossus style.

This fur is 14 polygons :smiley:

's our first real shot of the new deckbuilder, and we managed to add the sorting and deck icon features to it recently. Would love some feedback as we’re starting to near the launch of the game now:

I was just curious, is it possible to arrange a forum thread to organize the posts as most recent on top? I think this would be better for this thread in particular :slight_smile:

If you click the little arrow by the name of the threat it will take you to the last post you read.

Working on this…

v=o_LGIoEumpk

Texture work today on a catwalk for our system 1 station.

[sketchfab]661ae7a91d224558b99f82dd4776f8b1[/sketchfab]

An Asylum for a game called “Escape the Asylum”

The Raid

The Vikings just arrived to the coastline of England and are fighting to get the highground

233346cc595efcacffeed94100fb4c37f21bf5bb.jpeg

A sword I am using to learn painter, this is my first thing I’m doing in painter.

://i.imgur/NpcUx8H.jpg

Shots from the trailer for the game Pokkit Quest!

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg