Running second round causes server crash, how to debug?

I’ve got issues with running multiple rounds in two of my games. One of them subscribes to the destruction events of thousands of objects to Object Manipulators, so that it can give points based upon these destructions. The other builds a maze dynamically, which apparently takes quite a while to set up.

Both games - due to performance issues on setup - are limited in size and duration. They have around 7 minutes of interesting gameplay in them. I’d like to add rounds, but the server crashes when it tries to do rounds. I’d like to debug this crashing somehow, in the hope of making server-side load of a second through fifth round viable, but have no idea how to do so. Any suggestions?
Destruction Crew map ID: 9859-2791-4348
Brick Breaker Maze Race map ID: 9411-2511-4321

Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

Hey, do you use weak_maps ?

Not at all. I didn’t even know it existed, and probably will continue to not use it. Global variables have a bunch of problems, but the fact that they’re so unconventional discourages me from using them at all.

Can you reproduce in game mode? Are there any errors in the log?

It helps if you have a video of gameplay so you can ensure the issue is reproducible.

It isn’t a gameplay ‘thing’. I finish a round on a server with just myself or other players. The games both tell me they’re loading the next round and then… Error. Every time.