Rocket Racing island looks totally different in private version vs UEFN session. Also in private version player is flagged as off-track while on the primary track.

My private version seems to ignore the filter and time of day that I set, and also shows large red boxes for elimination zones for my rocket racing game mode, even though they are marked as hide in game. In a uefn session, launching Fortnite from UEFN to test in creative mode, all the settings are good to go, everything looks fine, and there is no red boundary during play. Also during a certain bend on my track the player is respawned for being off track even though they are on the primary track, no matter how far I set the off road range for those parts of the spline. Also when doing the dodge in the air it seems possible to clip through most parts of the track. I would love to know what I can do to remedy this, I have this private island being checked for publishing and hope it comes out looking like it did in creative, not like in the private version.

I want to provide examples, my UEFN session with lighting and filter, also loading props faster from further, vs my private version to compare with an example of getting respawned even though I am on the primary track: Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv and Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv

@Dank_Mememachine Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form