RNG Device doesn't work in UEFN

RNG Device is bugged in UEFN. Works fine as intended upon first placing it down. Once you reset the island (whether it be through relaunching the project or launching a play session) it reverts to this red box and no longer affects triggers inside the zone.

2 Likes

@iTrility Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: https://create.fortnite.com/news/using-the-creative-and-uefn-bug-reporting-form

I was wondering why it was impossible to get this to work. I also have that 1 square red box. I have lenght 6. And I’m still even trying to figure out how to get the trigger to respond to a number, instead of “on win” or “on lose” :slight_smile: .

this is still bugged they haven’t fixed it yet. I dont know how to report this

Did someone figure out HOW TO MAKE IT WORK? Does rebuilding the map helps or is it just dead