[Request] Sword Character Animset

Yup, that’s why I’m making single handed sword set too. If you don’t have a shield, you should stand in fencing position with sword forward. But, let’s say, you are making a mobile casual platformer and your budget is exactly $60… With this set you can make 2 types of enemies. Just remove the shield and there. If your character is in fencing position, you can forget about a shield.

One big problem: right now Epic’s submission turnaround time is 3 months from submitting to going live on the store. So… you can have the Sword & Shield in 3,5 months I guess… :confused:

Great, looking forward to seeing more. I would be really interested in having a “heavy” version of 1 handed and 2 handed that could be used for blunt weapons with some weight. I think versatility is key when making packs that will appeal to a big audience.
It’s pretty unacceptable that it takes so much time for marketplace submissions. I wouldn’t mind purchasing the next of your packs I pick up from your site instead though, rather than waiting (as long as it’s compatible with Epic’s monkey skeleton).

Packs are the same here and on my www. I’m too lazy to make two different versions for no reason :smiley: (joke). I actually prefer if you buy the packs just through Marketplace, just to keep it all in one place and have less tax work, but as you said - 3 months turnaround is ridiculous. They have to either put 10 more people to support Marketplace (insanely expensive option) or just make or buy some automated solution, like Unity Store has.

Submission times are unacceptable, but the real problem are updates. If something is broken, not working or badly described, I can fix it in 10 minutes on my www. Marketplace - whole different story.

I do have a few animations ready, these will be release in conjunction with the RPG Sample Game: RPG Sample Game - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums

That’s freaking awesome. I’ll definitely buy it.

Looking good Kubold!

This is amazing! Defenetly gonna buy it

Please add some demo from your example Video not only…please make demo source…Thanks.