[Request] Localized light builds

We have now Lightmass Importance volume, but it only affects indirect lighting.

We should have a way to specific where we want to have static lighting. Something like this:

1. Create StaticLighting Volume.

2. Place it where we want to have static lighting build.

3. Building lighting.

Now instead of building lighting for entire level, we just build static lighting for selected areas. It could be extremly usefull for mixed open/closed spaces, with big open areas we often do not need static lighting, but we have to build it regardless, which can extend build times to ridiculous amount of time.
But at the same time we might have some closed areas on the same maps (like closed buildings).
I’d like to buildid static lighting for interiors of buildings (as they are quite static anyway), and leave evertyhing else dynamic.

Static Lighting Volume could have more properties than just limiting where they static lighting should be build like:

1. Lightmap density override (either by ratio or by number, but I thnk ratio would be better, like 2x mesh lightmap resolution).

2. Lightcache probes density.

3. Indirect bounces.

4. Ambient light.

Static Lighting volume should not take anything that is outside it, into light build (that would defeat prupose of it).

Thanks for the request Lukasz, I have submitted the idea to our rendering department.